Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-04-2008, 07:36 PM   #31
i am a
Webkinz :)
kmdevine is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: An age limit

I think having a different age group is great because adults can make sure that there are no younger kids who are saying things they definately shouldn't be, or even other adults that are trying to scam little kids that just want to talk about webkinz. having adults on here is good. They can make sure nobody's giving out too much personal information and that nobody is asking for info. I know, moderators and admins and WI staff take care of that, but having adults around is good, too. Most of them are moderators and other types of WI staff, so they are helpful.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-04-2008, 07:39 PM   #32

zdog567 is an unknown quantity at this point

Well i think when i first found out older people were on here i was like omg but now i think that we do need a wi for older and young becasue people on here always talk about there kids and that makes me and others feel weird i am not putting this on anyone but it makes me feel uncoftorble

---------- zdog567 added 0 Minutes and 35 Seconds later ----------

and i think older mods would be good but thats all

Last edited by zdog567; 08-04-2008 at 07:39 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-04-2008, 07:39 PM   #33
Gifted

mcpheever22 is a jewel in the roughmcpheever22 is a jewel in the rough

No, i like WI just the way it is now
mcpheever22 is offline Female
Old 08-04-2008, 07:41 PM   #34
basketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roost

i don't think that would be a good idea.
wut there is now is good, bcuz grandmas and their gradchildren can chat using wi.
basketball91395 is offline Female
Old 08-04-2008, 07:41 PM   #35
eeyore12431 is an unknown quantity at this point

I am 55 and the proud owner of 82 adopted webkins and 14 more waiting to be adopted. Age is a number. Age is how old one acts. I have seen many 40 year olds ast like three year olds. And I have also seen 10 year olds act very mature and responsible like a 20 year old. The mods and the admins moniter WI all the time and they do an excellent job of editing the posts. I think a seperate place for us geezers is not necessary.
Old 08-04-2008, 07:42 PM   #36

oreokitty is on a distinguished road

No - I don't think so I think it is fine how it is!
oreokitty is offline Female
Old 08-04-2008, 07:47 PM   #37
luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!

[quote=zdog567;9582834]Well i think when i first found out older people were on here i was like omg but now i think that we do need a wi for older and young becasue people on here always talk about there kids and that makes me and others feel weird i am not putting this on anyone but it makes me feel uncoftorble

No need to feel uncomfortable, zdog--that's the last thing any of the adults on WI would want.
Next time you come across a post or a thread where adults are chatting about their kids, join in! Post something related to the topic they are chatting about--maybe a funny story about your parents, or siblings, if you have any. (just no personal information. ).
This is a great way to make new friends! I'll bet you'd be surprised to find out just how much adults and kids do have in common----'cause you know: people are people; we're basically all the same--and on this forum, we all love Webkinz, so you already have about 100,000 built-in friends!
luvwebbies is offline Female
Old 08-04-2008, 07:48 PM   #38
lilkinz422

lilkinz422 is an unknown quantity at this point

if you play on webkinz i think you should have the privaleges to post and chat on webkinzinsider.webkinz insider is to give you info on,news,artes rares, and alot of other usefull things.im Edited and my friends on webkinzinsider think im 20 or somethingXD i love webkinz so much i will collect them all!

Last edited by MissyK; 08-04-2008 at 10:21 PM..
lilkinz422 is offline Female
Old 08-04-2008, 07:50 PM   #39

meghan487 has a spectacular aura about

Well im a tween(or preteen) and I think you should have to be 10+ to be on WI
meghan487 is offline Female
Old 08-04-2008, 07:50 PM   #40

Wingless Dream has a reputation beyond reputeWingless Dream has a reputation beyond reputeWingless Dream has a reputation beyond reputeWingless Dream has a reputation beyond reputeWingless Dream has a reputation beyond reputeWingless Dream has a reputation beyond repute

Then people would just lie about their age. What good would that do?
Wingless Dream is offline Female
Closed