Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2009, 07:33 PM   #1
ill miss you all!
Banned
andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!

Default Age

Somewhere in the rules (or FAQ), where it explains about the Mods?Admins/GC's, I think it should say that all of these positions must be forfilled by ADULTS. People are asking all of the time: "Can I be an Admin?" or, "Where do I apply to be a GC?", when they are clearly not an adult. When people join, and read them, they will know that you can't apply, and it will reduce questions.

~Andrew

All of the staff here on WI are volunteers, not employees, so Federal Law doesn't apply there. The reason all staff members at WI must be at least 18 years old is because we require that all staff go through a criminal background check. That involves sharing information we cannot legally ask for from someone who is under-age.

Remember, you don't have to be a staff member to be helpful.

Last edited by FIA; 03-18-2009 at 05:55 PM.. Reason: .
andrewhoya is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 03-17-2009, 07:35 PM   #2
Chelseax3
Banned
Tinkerbella is just really niceTinkerbella is just really nice

Default Re: Age

yeah,, its true.. i wish they had some kind of helpful group of KIDS around here.. kids can be SUPER helpful to,, almost like a student council or something..
Tinkerbella is offline Female
Old 03-17-2009, 07:36 PM   #3
ill miss you all!
Banned
andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!

All online-jobs must be held by adults- It is a Federal Law.

Last edited by andrewhoya; 03-17-2009 at 07:45 PM..
Old 03-17-2009, 07:37 PM   #4
ebkinz addict! :)
Webkinz :)

ColliesRAwesome is a glorious beacon of lightColliesRAwesome is a glorious beacon of light

I agreewith both of you! It would be realy cool to have a kid group of helpers!

Oh it's a law? Well then- NEVER MIND!!!

But, yeah, I see your point. There should be a thing on the FAQ's for it.
ColliesRAwesome is offline Female
Old 03-17-2009, 07:38 PM   #5
ill miss you all!
Banned

I believe so, yes. We wouldn't want Justin to get in trouble for hiring a young kid!
Old 03-17-2009, 07:41 PM   #6
Seth is truely
Gifted
soccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Now, it isn't a lay. Way back when m we had these positions called, Erm... Like "JuniorMods" or something similar. After WI advanced and became a safer place, they took the positions away because kids cannot be background checked, and you do not know who they really are
soccergollygal is offline Female
Old 03-17-2009, 07:42 PM   #7
(┓^ω^)┛))ヨイサヨイサ♪

MissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellence
MissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellence

Really? I never knew that was a law! But I'm pretty sure it's not...maybe only WI just does adults.
MissSparkle is offline Female
Old 03-17-2009, 07:45 PM   #8
ebkinz addict! :)

ColliesRAwesome is a glorious beacon of lightColliesRAwesome is a glorious beacon of light

No, I have seen many many websites where all the mods are adults.
ColliesRAwesome is offline Female
Old 03-17-2009, 07:47 PM   #9
ill miss you all!
Banned

View Post Originally Posted by soccergollygal
Now, it isn't a lay. Way back when m we had these positions called, Erm... Like "JuniorMods" or something similar. After WI advanced and became a safer place, they took the positions away because kids cannot be background checked, and you do not know who they really are
View Post Originally Posted by MissSparkle
Really? I never knew that was a law! But I'm pretty sure it's not...maybe only WI just does adults.

Maybe I am mistaken. My uncle owns a site like this, and he said once I hit 18, I can become one of the Moderators on there... He said there were government issues that would have to be filed... Maybe he was mistaken.
Old 03-17-2009, 07:47 PM   #10
roverbono on

dizzyfish101 is a splendid one to beholddizzyfish101 is a splendid one to beholddizzyfish101 is a splendid one to beholddizzyfish101 is a splendid one to behold

I asked that before.. I guess that I should have read them more carefully.

Yes, I think it should be only adults. : )

- Ciara
dizzyfish101 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
code orange