Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-18-2008, 06:46 PM   #1
Gifted

obsessive is a name known to allobsessive is a name known to allobsessive is a name known to all

Default Again do not give random reputation!

Hasn't someone already created a thread like this before telling people not to give out random reputation? I was looking at my most recent rep and thank you to people who actually give rep out for the correct reason : to appreciate or give thanks. But some people (not pointing out anyone) have been giving out random rep like "Hello!" and that is generous to say hello by giving thanks but come on, just leave a message on my profile! Just please, dont give out random rep!

Thank you for reading.
obsessive is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-18-2008, 07:29 PM   #2
is cooler than you.
Gifted
Mrsbuster is just really niceMrsbuster is just really nice

Default Re: Again do not give random reputation!

I saw that too a long time ago someone gave me rep saying like Hi How's it going.

Very nice.

I acually never saw the thread

But thanks for the friendly reminder!

I love the siggy pic also

haha I <3 Joe also.

-Mrsbuster
Old 07-18-2008, 07:38 PM   #3
BC is a
Webkinz :)

Maddiebear is a splendid one to beholdMaddiebear is a splendid one to beholdMaddiebear is a splendid one to beholdMaddiebear is a splendid one to behold

There is already an official reputation thread and this is clearly stated in the guide. Thanks for trying to reinforce it though.
Maddiebear is offline Female
Old 07-19-2008, 01:39 PM   #4
WI Welcomes Everyone

Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness
Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness

Donation Level 3 

Thanks for taking time to remind everyone again. You'd be surprised at the
number of people who pay no attention to, or never even notice, the sticky
threads.
Gingerly is offline Female
Old 07-19-2008, 06:42 PM   #5
HollieBunny

HollieBunny is on a distinguished road

Maypbe the person giving out the reputation didn't know what else to say? It could be they genuinely believe you deserve a nod in the reputation department but weren't exactly sure what they ought to add?
HollieBunny is offline Female
Old 07-19-2008, 06:43 PM   #6
I'm moose-a-licious

crazymoose has a brilliant futurecrazymoose has a brilliant futurecrazymoose has a brilliant futurecrazymoose has a brilliant futurecrazymoose has a brilliant future

lol i know wha you mean! someone gave me a rep for being a "weirdo o__o" lol
crazymoose is offline Male
Old 07-19-2008, 08:19 PM   #7
Gifted

obsessive is a name known to allobsessive is a name known to allobsessive is a name known to all

LOL, that is funny, no offence.
Old 07-19-2008, 09:08 PM   #8
I'm moose-a-licious

crazymoose has a brilliant futurecrazymoose has a brilliant futurecrazymoose has a brilliant futurecrazymoose has a brilliant futurecrazymoose has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by obsessive
LOL, that is funny, no offence.
ha ha i know lol. and it for a post saying wow your house is really awesome, or something like that. that person had just joined and didn't have any posts though so i doubt they knew the rules lol
crazymoose is offline Male
Old 07-19-2008, 09:20 PM   #9

Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!

Yes, Random Rep is a big no-no!
Pupcake is offline Female
Old 07-19-2008, 09:22 PM   #10
Gifted

You are very right, Pupcake!
Closed