Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-13-2007, 02:18 PM   #1
geminilouise
Gift Guru

geminilouise will become famous soon enough

Default Advice on Becoming Gifted and on Leaving Feedback Updated by Request on 11/29, (also see post # 30 please)

First of all, I have been asked to create this thread by many folks. It will probably get deleted or merged into another thread, but here it goes. There is already a wealth of information on this subject, so I apoligise if this is not very helpful. But, I hope it is!

Gem's Guide to Becoming Gifted 101

1. Don't get all mad! Think about all of the people who ask this of WI every dingle day. Take a moment to go and see all of the requests. Go and say hello to some of the other hopeful people who want to become gifted and make an effort to share advice with them. Also, share great posts and contest information with these folks!

2. Start new and interesting polls! Polls are a great way to have informative posts. But, don't just answer the poll with one click and be done with it. Type your ideas and opinions in the thread! If you need ideas for a poll, ask your friends what they would like to know. Put your own personality into the polls. Serf WI to help you generate new ideas.

3. Host a contest. Think of a new, original, really cool contest and apply for it. Talk about posting.I just had one and holy cow, did I ever post. WI members just love contests and prizes.

4. Review your posts. Are they short and boring? Ask yourself: "Who would be interested in that post? [and] "did I have anything neat to say?"

5. Go and greet new people to WI. Remember when you were new and made all those mistakes, and couldn't access anything, and thought about giving up and joining another site? Remember why you stayed with WI? Tell others why you love it here, and give them friendly well thought out advice.

6. Go and talk to newly gifted people as well as old folks who have been here forever. They may thought of ideas that you haven't even considered about how to be a valuable member of WI!

I hope this helps some folks! Most of all, please do read the rules and advice that is already posted on WI. Then, go and read it again! Don't get mad; be patient and helpful to others! You will be gifted sooner than you think!

geminilouise (gift guru, and one contest host and happy WI member):chi::bas::rac::wt:
:rdr:
:el1::lion::husky:

Gotta go and pick up the kids folks! Good day to all and don't worry, be happy!

Please also see post number 30 on this thread if you want to read a little about leaving feedback on the gift exchange.

gem

Last edited by geminilouise; 11-29-2007 at 09:48 AM.. Reason: added info.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-13-2007, 02:20 PM   #2
Ask Please I have 2
Gift Guru

cajungirlfriend is a name known to allcajungirlfriend is a name known to allcajungirlfriend is a name known to all

Default Re: Advice on Becoming Gifted

Hey Gemini great thread I am sure this will help a few people out.
cajungirlfriend is offline Female
Old 11-13-2007, 02:24 PM   #3
By night i'm a
Webkinz :)

cubbyfanjohn has a spectacular aura aboutcubbyfanjohn has a spectacular aura about

thank you!
Old 11-13-2007, 02:25 PM   #4
Diabetes Awareness

stinkerbelle has a spectacular aura aboutstinkerbelle has a spectacular aura about

Thanks for the great advice Gemini, you are truely a great friend and wise with wisdom! Thanks for sharing this and helping all and reminding us that WI is a great place! I love it here too!
Old 11-13-2007, 05:52 PM   #5
geminilouise
Gift Guru

Thanks everyone! I hope this really does help!!!!!!

geminilouise

---------- geminilouise added 197 Minutes and 54 Seconds later ----------

Thanks again folks. maybe some more folks seeking gifted statis will see this thread and visit later.

gem

Last edited by geminilouise; 11-13-2007 at 05:52 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-14-2007, 04:32 AM   #6
OurExtras
Gifted
maryjane73 wears the mantle of perfection with gracemaryjane73 wears the mantle of perfection with gracemaryjane73 wears the mantle of perfection with gracemaryjane73 wears the mantle of perfection with gracemaryjane73 wears the mantle of perfection with gracemaryjane73 wears the mantle of perfection with gracemaryjane73 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

hey gem!!! awesome thread!!
you've mentioned how advice like this is found through out but i have to disagree.

a rule that you have, you say without saying is, just be nice

don't get mad and sad over trades & member's. ~new and old~
remember you were 'young' too
and also reminding everyone this is to be fun and to meet other fellow addicts.
that's why i'm here! had to step up a notch and find other lover's!!

can't make good friends if no sweet action is done on my part (your part).

Posting through we can all become gifted; which, through trading, WILL lead you to become a Gift Guru
(~ahem~ which IS pretty awesome ) though it is easy enough.
Maybe we should all step up and work towards our "Sweet Status"
That right there will get you further, whether it be here in or out in your world!

I am glad to have 'met' you & your family Gem!! I love that your cup is half full!! You're a sweet person and that screams it through your words!!!
I'm sure your thread (threads) will bring us all alittle closer!!!!

Keep up the sweetness!
Thanks for being you!!

Last edited by maryjane73; 11-14-2007 at 04:48 AM.. Reason: adding some color ;)
maryjane73 is offline Female
Old 11-14-2007, 07:31 AM   #7
lizzie
Gifted

tacobell222 has disabled reputation

thanks for helping me rep points for you
tacobell222 is offline Female
Old 11-14-2007, 11:47 AM   #8
chickie16

chickie16 is on a distinguished road

thanks soooooooooo much 4 putting up this thead by the way check out my sig link!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-14-2007, 11:53 AM   #9
dancequeen343

omg thank u soooooo much!!! I really needed someone to explain it clearly thanks again uh omg thanks!!!
Old 11-14-2007, 11:39 PM   #10
geminilouise
Gift Guru

wow! Thanks so much guys! I had a very bad day, and reading your posts made me feel happier.

Thanks guys! Now that is when rep points should be used, when you are nice or give good advice to someone. rep points deserved guys!

geminilouise

we sure have lots of people wanting to be gifted lately on WI! I wonder how many members there are now?????

gem

Last edited by geminilouise; 11-16-2007 at 01:01 AM..
Closed