Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2009, 04:38 PM   #21
wish upon a
Banned
hp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Advertising. .when your going too far. .

View Post Originally Posted by Amymt
I agree!!!

Once in my shop someone ordered something and then 2 minutes she said "This place takes too long! For faster names, come to my shop!" I was so mad. I looked at her posts and she has been doing that to other people's shops.
That is extremely rude I'm sorry that happened to you. I guess that person doesn't realize that people aren't on WI all the time, and that if you want good names (or whatever you make) It takes time. Good things take time, and are worth the wait. Posting things like that on other people threads. I hope she has learned her lesson by now.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-31-2009, 04:46 PM   #22
Webkinz :)

turtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clown

Yes. I do. But when you say

"Oh! I love that story/song!!! I especially love the 'so and so' part! Im a writer too! (: I also made a few stories on here if u wanna check em out!

I think thats ok. But when you just post

HEY! Check out my story too! =D

Then its rude.
turtlegurl is offline Female
Old 03-31-2009, 04:48 PM   #23
|_ () \/ 3
Gift Guru

lexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guide

I agree.

I had a shop before, and some other person was like come to my thread; I can answer this! But the person didn't...so who ever came to my thread that person did for me...I got really mad.
lexi18216 is offline Female
Old 04-03-2009, 02:54 PM   #24
Headstrong and
Gifted

sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!

Thanks everyone!
sweetnspicy is offline Female
Old 04-03-2009, 03:07 PM   #25
Gift Guru

californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!

Yeah, once, on my house thread (my old one awhile ago), someone posted "Great, see mine too". and posted the link.
Later I saw that barely anyone had posted on my thread (I had lots of views), and that other person had sooo many posts!
californiax24 is offline Female
Old 04-03-2009, 03:39 PM   #26
what is going on
Gifted

lilhorselover is a creator of wonder
lilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonder

I have that happen on a few threads of mine. It's really rude, and annoying!

But I think most of them were newer members, so I let 'em go.
lilhorselover is offline Female
Old 04-03-2009, 04:44 PM   #27
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

If you see this, just flag the post and staff will remove it
Closed