Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-30-2009, 02:47 PM   #11
Headstrong and
Gifted

sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Advertising. .when your going too far. .

Thanks everyone!
sweetnspicy is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-30-2009, 03:29 PM   #12
WI Welcomes Everyone

Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness
Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness

Donation Level 3 

It's considered spam and is against the Rules.

( report and flag. )
Gingerly is offline Female
Old 03-30-2009, 04:27 PM   #13
Headstrong and
Gifted

sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!

Thanks Ging!(If I may call you that.)
Old 03-30-2009, 04:50 PM   #14
wish upon a
Banned
hp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonder

yes! Sometimes on my webkinz newz thread, i have people saying that i should go to there newz and it is OK when 2 people do it, but now i have like 5! But I always go, just to be polite And people are giving me ideas, but they should really make there own thread because only 1 author per story. I think they should just put it in their siggy. Not on other people threads. And giving the link is kinda rude too.
Old 03-30-2009, 05:00 PM   #15
Don't mess with us
Webkinz :)

oon23 is a name known to alloon23 is a name known to alloon23 is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by sweetnspicy
Alot of people would love another opportunity to advertise their shop,right?Or their story,correct?
Signatures,or the DCT,sure,thats fine.But going and posting it on other threads is just a bit rude. . .dontcha think?It happened to me..anywho,I just wanted to say,please dont advertise on other people's thread,of any kind,poll,advice thread,house thread,etc.
I agree! That is very rude, and the people's thread might e somewhat insulted by that "CHeck out my thread!" stuff; some people might think there saying there thread is better...
Anyway, great thread AND reminder! (Check out my thread! Clicky!) Lol, Just kidding!

--oon23
oon23 is offline Female
Old 03-30-2009, 05:10 PM   #16
Headstrong and
Gifted

Thanks everyone
Old 03-30-2009, 05:15 PM   #17
My Mommy Says I'm
Gifted

Amymt is a name known to allAmymt is a name known to allAmymt is a name known to all

I agree!!!

Once in my shop someone ordered something and then 2 minutes she said "This place takes too long! For faster names, come to my shop!" I was so mad. I looked at her posts and she has been doing that to other people's shops.
Amymt is offline Female
Old 03-30-2009, 05:24 PM   #18
Headstrong and
Gifted

Wow,that is mean and hurtful.I am sorry that happened to you!
Old 03-30-2009, 06:12 PM   #19
Gift Guru

LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!

And the same goes for profiles! Say it with me, that is:

S-P-A-M!
LilyRose is offline Female
Old 03-30-2009, 06:43 PM   #20
mommysaysim
Gifted

BackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I agree!
This is a great reminder. This really can put a person down... it's their shop not yours! Advertise in your siggie or on the DCT or even on a thread you make. Just don't do it on someone else's threads. It's just plain rude. Thank you for bringing up this point!
BackFlip15 is offline Female
Closed