Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-29-2009, 08:47 PM   #1
Headstrong and
Gifted

sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!

Default Advertising. .when your going too far. .

Alot of people would love another opportunity to advertise their shop,right?Or their story,correct?
Signatures,or the DCT,sure,thats fine.But going and posting it on other threads is just a bit rude. . .dontcha think?It happened to me..anywho,I just wanted to say,please dont advertise on other people's thread,of any kind,poll,advice thread,house thread,etc.
sweetnspicy is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-29-2009, 08:48 PM   #2
I'M BLUE! [DamDaDo]
Gifted

webkinz_lover_ is a name known to allwebkinz_lover_ is a name known to allwebkinz_lover_ is a name known to all

Default Re: Advertising. .when your going too far. .

I agree!

I even heard stories of people advertising their avvie/siggie shop in other people shops!
This is very rude and disrespectful to the owner of the shop.
webkinz_lover_ is offline Female
Old 03-29-2009, 09:08 PM   #3
marissa.
Webkinz :)

Princessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clown

I agree,Once,a person ordered at a shop,and 2 days later a person said"I can make this too.Come to my thread,and you wont have to wait."
Princessfrog11 is offline Female
Old 03-29-2009, 09:08 PM   #4
Call meh Colour. 'Ka
Webkinz :)

Juliette is a splendid one to beholdJuliette is a splendid one to beholdJuliette is a splendid one to beholdJuliette is a splendid one to behold

I also agree.

I don't think its nice to act like people can do whatever they want any another person thread in which they worked hard on to get customers. Its rude and showing no respect. Ingratitude.
Hopefully people stop doing it in the near future.
Juliette is offline Female
Old 03-30-2009, 08:55 AM   #5
Headstrong and
Gifted

sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!

Amen,everyone!Remember to red-flag it if you see anyone doing it.
Old 03-30-2009, 09:01 AM   #6
Gift Guru

tokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Great point, sweetnspicy! It is almost like going into a McDonald's and telling people there "Hey, please come to Burger King because we also have some great burgers!" LOL (Maybe not exactly, but you know what I mean, right? )

But, seriously, I agree with you. It is simply rude. Thank you for a great reminder!
tokyo rose is offline Female
Old 03-30-2009, 09:07 AM   #7
Headstrong and
Gifted

Haha lol!I totally understand.Thanks for coming.
Old 03-30-2009, 09:25 AM   #8
Gifted
bawtneez is a forum hero
bawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum hero

Donation Award 

I agree, too. I don't think "advertisements" should be anywhere except in signatures or something...My profile always get them and it's annoying, I just ignore them.
bawtneez is offline Male
Old 03-30-2009, 09:32 AM   #9
ill PM
Gift Guru

Ergoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talent

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by sweetnspicy
Amen,everyone!Remember to red-flag it if you see anyone doing it.
This is a good reminder for any activity that is not proper on the forum, because the staff will take the appropriate action.
Old 03-30-2009, 09:44 AM   #10
Just.Live.Life(as a)
Banned
puppiesrock465 is a glorious beacon of lightpuppiesrock465 is a glorious beacon of lightpuppiesrock465 is a glorious beacon of light

Great reminder! It could be (would be) hurtful to the member who owned the shoppe/story and would make them feel like the person who was advertising was better than them.

~puppies
puppiesrock465 is offline Female
Closed