Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-08-2009, 12:49 AM   #1
Glad to be
Gifted

tiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellence
tiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellence

Default Advertising in Other Avatar Signature Shops Or Design Shops

I'd just like to remind everybody how rude it is to go to somebody's avatar and signature shop or design shop and say something like "I don't like the graphics at your shop. Come to my awesome rockin' avatar signature shop/design shop!".

People don't realize this, but somebody's store is closed and then somebody posts, not realizing that their store is closed, and then somebody says to them "I think that store is closed. I'd reccomend going to my avatar signature shop/ design shop."

Its happened to me before, and even WI enforces that it's rude to advertise at somebody's store, but people still do it!

I'm just reminding everybody who does this to please just stop. Its annoying, and its rude.

If somebody tells you something like "Come to my store!" in your store or tells you this on your vm or pm, please flag them!!!
tiffc is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-08-2009, 01:42 AM   #2
hy thank you! I'm a
Gift Guru

Polarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Advertising in Other Avatar Signature Shops Or Design Shops

I completely agree. Am I wrong, or is advertising in someone else's shop against the rules? I thought it was. It seems like it would be.
Polarity is offline Female
Old 09-08-2009, 05:51 AM   #3
e love Red Sox!
Gifted

yazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant future

I agree as well. This isn't the first time I have seen this complaint. It's unfortunate that people are doing that. Essentially, the shops are all working for the same common goals. Instead of disrespecting other peoples' work, maybe people could acknowledge a competing store/shop's individuality and creativity. I think this was an excellent reminder and good for you for bringing to everyone's attention!
yazkitty is offline Female
Old 09-08-2009, 06:06 AM   #4
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

It is considered spamming if you advertise in another's shops. If you see this type of activity, please flag it to be moderated.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Closed