Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-22-2008, 11:48 PM   #1
Gift Guru

shoc369 is on a distinguished road

Arrow Adults - please read re: donations.

I just now found out about the donations button in the top right hand corner of the screen. I think alot of people may not realize why it is there or what it is for. It costs Justin and Wendy approximately $1200.00 per month to keep up this site - all for our free enjoyment!

If you are over 18 and have the financial resources, please consider making a donation so this site can continue to be the amaaaaazing place that it is.

You can donate as little or as much as you want. Please check it out.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-22-2008, 11:55 PM   #2
cobrasocr
Gifted

Aslanathor is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Adults - please read re: donations.

Shoc, I concur. It is easy for us to take advantage of something that we take for granted. There are quite a few of us that are active on a daily basis and only because of folks other than ourselves.

I would push it one farther that in order to help this site remain its "free" status, you have an obligation to make a contribution so that they can remain open to all. Our children gain enjoyment from such a safe and secure environment that we should help to foster.

Plus, once you make a gift, you get a cute icon under your AVATAR. Look left.
Old 02-22-2008, 11:55 PM   #3
Gifted
bawtneez is a forum hero
bawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum hero

Donation Award 

I am only a teen, but I really wish I could donate to this awesome forum. I will ask my parents about it!
bawtneez is offline Male
Old 02-23-2008, 12:00 AM   #4
Banned
DaNieLLE<3 is on a distinguished road

I want to donate, but I just can't at the time. I am a teacher and it is my first year out of college. Also, I MIGHT be pregnant (finding out for sure tomorrow) so if I am, I would have to put the donating off until an even later time.
Old 02-23-2008, 12:04 AM   #5
cobrasocr
Gifted

Aslanathor is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by DaNieLLE<3
I want to donate, but I just can't at the time. I am a teacher and it is my first year out of college. Also, I MIGHT be pregnant (finding out for sure tomorrow) so if I am, I would have to put the donating off until an even later time.
DaNieLLE,
First congratulations. Secondly, you can at least participate. Don't purchase that Pink Poodle for April or that Lil'Kinz Pig for March...make a small, personally significant gift today. I would argue that if everyone made a small gift that it would be better than no gift at all.

You should be able to find a way to help them out. Best of luck and Good for you for helping our youth.
Old 02-23-2008, 12:06 AM   #6
PMme4it
Gift Guru

DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!

This is a great place...well worth a $5, $10 or even more donation. For those who can, a fun investment...even better than a rented movie..for those who can't..don't worry..enjoy the site!
Old 02-23-2008, 12:07 AM   #7
ent Away From Desk
Gifted

L6313 is a glorious beacon of lightL6313 is a glorious beacon of lightL6313 is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by Aslanathor
DaNieLLE,
First congratulations. Secondly, you can at least participate. Don't purchase that Pink Poodle for April or that Lil'Kinz Pig for March...make a small, personally significant gift today. I would argue that if everyone made a small gift that it would be better than no gift at all.

You should be able to find a way to help them out. Best of luck and Good for you for helping our youth.
I agree a small donation is better then nothing...but I"m sure they don't want you to put yourself in financial danger just to help out this web site.
Get a jar and collect your change for a month or two...then donate it.
L6313 is offline Female
Old 02-23-2008, 12:12 AM   #8
efew2
Gift Guru

lwhatley is on a distinguished road

Wow..that was easy! I already have a PayPal account so I was able to donate is less than a minute! Thanks for bringing this to our attention!
lwhatley is offline Female
Old 02-23-2008, 12:16 AM   #9
Gift Guru

larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!

Donation Award 

Saving change is a great idea!

We do appreciate donations of any size, but we also understand people have limited resources.
Old 02-23-2008, 12:17 AM   #10
--pls. ask--
Gift Guru

RedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roost

Unfortunately, some people don't even have extra change to spare as that change is saved for the necessities, like food.

danielle, if you are pregnant -- congratulations! if not, hopefully it will come soon enough (assuming that you want to be).