Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-24-2007, 07:16 PM   #1
KDG4
Gifted

CherylSM will become famous soon enough

Default ? for the Adults and lder Teens

Ok - this shows how badly I'm addicted to these things. It is time to replace my cell phone, and I am thinking about a Blackberry type device. Has anyone been able to access Webkins web site with one of these? Not only am I old enough to vote, I have a job with my own office, but the company internet won't access the Website! Sometimes even us working adults need to hit Arte's shop during business hours! Some of you more technically savy people out there give me some advice - thanks

Sorry for the typo - Adults and Older Teens

Last edited by CherylSM; 06-24-2007 at 07:16 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 06-24-2007, 07:19 PM   #2
pheeny
Gifted

Distractseasily has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: ? for the Adults and Older Teens

That is a great question. I don't have a black berry so I can't answer your question. I can however tell you if you go to your post hit modify (go advanced) you can fix the typo in your subject line.
Old 06-24-2007, 07:23 PM   #3
llandersen
Gifted

llandersen is on a distinguished road

Default Re: ? for the Adults and lder Teens

My phone service is with AT&T. I haven't tried to access Webkinz, as we turned off internet access Too expensive. But it is an LG phone which is awesome and does have great internet access. We had access for about a month free when we first got the phones. (my son and I decided to cancel internet as we would rather access on a computer). But if you want to go that route. The LG phones are great.

Mine is a LG5000 Has Internet access capabilites, my son uses it as a mp3 player and we added memory card to it to expand so he has, I think, 300-400 songs, speaker phone. We've had the phones since Nov. and LOVE them.
Old 06-24-2007, 07:24 PM   #4
leigh44
Gifted
SpottyDodgerPrincess is on a distinguished road

That stinks about not being able to access WW at work- I work in an office and am able to log in. I usually log in during my lunch break, unless there's an hourly activity or something I want to buy from Arte. I'm also lucky that I work for a company that owns stores that sell Webkinz! I wish i could help you out on the Blackberry question- I don't have internet access on my phone so I don't know about that, but good luck!
Old 06-24-2007, 07:25 PM   #5
tjestin
Gift Guru

tjestin is a jewel in the roughtjestin is a jewel in the rough

LOL - I asked the computer geek in my house and he says you'd be able to access it but since the screen is small he's not sure WW would work very well. Although he says lol - you would definately be able to get onto WI Hope this helps
Old 06-24-2007, 07:27 PM   #6
Gift Guru

reeses13 has a spectacular aura about

verizon has vcast so you can go on the internet so pretty much any verizon phone that has vcast - or basically any phone nowadays can go on the internet
Old 06-24-2007, 07:29 PM   #7
coconut

but careful, you're on a slippery slope. lol!!
Old 06-24-2007, 07:36 PM   #8
Erica
Gift Guru
SparkleHippo has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by CherylSM
Ok - this shows how badly I'm addicted to these things. It is time to replace my cell phone, and I am thinking about a Blackberry type device. Has anyone been able to access Webkins web site with one of these? Not only am I old enough to vote, I have a job with my own office, but the company internet won't access the Website! Sometimes even us working adults need to hit Arte's shop during business hours! Some of you more technically savy people out there give me some advice - thanks

Sorry for the typo - Adults and Older Teens
My dad has. i know im not an adult. i wanted to check it out It didnt let him play thoguh....
SparkleHippo is offline Female
Old 06-24-2007, 07:39 PM   #9
cacaoxlacte

View Post Originally Posted by llandersen
My phone service is with AT&T. I haven't tried to access Webkinz, as we turned off internet access Too expensive. But it is an LG phone which is awesome and does have great internet access. We had access for about a month free when we first got the phones. (my son and I decided to cancel internet as we would rather access on a computer). But if you want to go that route. The LG phones are great.

Mine is a LG5000 Has Internet access capabilites, my son uses it as a mp3 player and we added memory card to it to expand so he has, I think, 300-400 songs, speaker phone. We've had the phones since Nov. and LOVE them.
OMG!! I have the same cellie! We went the same route too...too much $. Would rather spend it on the webbies lol!
Old 06-24-2007, 08:02 PM   #10
GabrielandEric
Gifted

gabrielanderic is on a distinguished road

I have been wondering about this same exact thing!! I can't stand it when i'm out of the house and i just KNOW i am missing free kinzcash or wheel of yum etc.

My contract is up with cingular too so i have been thinking about a blackberry as well, i dont know if webkinz will work on it BUT i do know that to own a working blackberry, meaning one with internet access costs an absolute fortune and is simialr to paying two phone bills a month!

So, unfortunatly I cant afford one if all i need it for is webkinz.

sooo sad!
Closed