Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-17-2009, 09:41 AM   #1
I'm a learning
Gifted

pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!

Exclamation An adult story section

I think that their should be an adult section in the story forum. It'd be full of stories that do involve romance, death, and other things (no gore). It'd be a place were we could really be creative, and it could be blocked for members under age 13. Well maybe not blocked off entirely, but with a parental warning of some sort.
I'd love to be able to write a romantic horror for once. What do you think?
The stories could have ratings(PG13), warnings, and other nifty stuff. What are your opinions?

Last edited by pokemon2; 08-17-2009 at 09:46 AM..
pokemon2 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-17-2009, 09:44 AM   #2
Gift Guru

smvmonkey knows the way
smvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the way

Donation Award 
Default Re: An adult story section

Nice idea, but I'm going to have to disagree.
WI is for all ages, and I don't think it would be fair for certain sections to be blocked off for members because of their age. (not saying they should view that, saying that there shouldn't be that section)
smvmonkey is offline Female
Old 08-17-2009, 09:45 AM   #3
Webkinz :)

28andcounting! has a spectacular aura about

i dont think so cuz some people lie about their age when they join so they dont have to wait 3 hours. and then they would have entry to it.
28andcounting! is offline Female
Old 08-17-2009, 09:46 AM   #4
I'm a learning
Gifted

pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!

Well maybe not blocked off entirely, but with a parental warning of some sort.
pokemon2 is offline Female
Old 08-17-2009, 09:47 AM   #5
luv14webkinz

View Post Originally Posted by pokemon2
I think that their should be an adult section in the story forum. It'd be full of stories that do involve romance, death, and other things (no gore). It'd be a place were we could really be creative, and it could be blocked for members under age 13. I'd love to be able to write a romantic horror for once. What do you think?
The stories could have ratings(PG13), warnings, and other nifty stuff. What are your opinions?
sorry, but i do not agree. first of all, this website is meant for kids. if you want to write it, then you still can! go to word! that is what i do.
and second of all, some people have lied about their age (not in like a bad way) but they put in their parent's age or edited it so no one could see it. good thought, but i don't think it would work out for a childrens' site.
Old 08-17-2009, 09:50 AM   #6
weevie97
Webkinz :)

mantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond repute

I have to disagree Kids could get in and then they find something bad tells their parents and parents get mad at WI and originally it was for kids to have fun on here
mantateelover is offline Female
Old 08-17-2009, 09:52 AM   #7
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

There are no places exclusive to one age group in Webkinz Insider. All areas are meant for everyone to post and enjoy.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Closed