Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-11-2009, 05:20 PM   #21
Gifted

webkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talent
webkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talent

Default Re: Ads? Not very appropriate for younger users.

I haven't seen an Evony ad, but I guess that's good. Justion can control filters, but things can slip through.
webkinzmania44 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 07-11-2009, 05:27 PM   #22
huffs
Webkinz :)
Miafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguise
Miafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguise

Evony a NOT good one, it was the one about the girl I just said...
Miafire is offline Male
Old 07-11-2009, 06:07 PM   #23
hat?! Im a
Gift Guru

ilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default I Agree!

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmania44
I saw another dieting ad. This add had a word not appropriate for younger users. It wasn't a bad word, per say, but it was not a word that I would want my 7-9 year old hearing/reading. I've heard it before, but my parents defently wouldn't think that word was nice. So, heads up to younger members, I would try not to even start reading many of the ads. I know that unless you are an Insider Insider, you get ads, but I think they should be a little more cencsored. If you don't see this ad, good, be happy.

~WM44

(The word had to do with being attractve, but it was NOT a very nice word. Those dieting ads also have girls in inappropriate string bikinis, or at least inappropriate for younger ages. please look at this mods.)

I totally Agree. Younger Users shouldn't have to see those inappropiate ads that have women in revealing outfits....

I rated and repped.
ilikecoke111 is offline Female
Old 07-11-2009, 06:18 PM   #24
:(
Gifted

speedieblonde has much to be proud ofspeedieblonde has much to be proud ofspeedieblonde has much to be proud ofspeedieblonde has much to be proud ofspeedieblonde has much to be proud of

Yes...I do notice that alot. Rep for you!
speedieblonde is offline Female
Old 07-11-2009, 06:20 PM   #25
illiam has a bunny
Webkinz :)

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

I think you're absolutly right, and I'm glad you said something about it. And just for the record, I paid my money and am a Insider Insider, and I still get ads too. Just the way it goes I guess!
Bindidog is offline Female
Old 07-11-2009, 06:28 PM   #26
Gifted

webkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talent
webkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talent

I'm very sorry about that. That must be uppsetting being an insider insider and still having bad ads. I would contact justin.

Thank you so much for reps and comments! They are greatly appreciarted. I even got my 3rd rep bar. Of course, the purpose of this thread is to warn other members, so while the reps are nice, they're not needed.
webkinzmania44 is offline Male
Old 07-11-2009, 06:37 PM   #27

birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!

Unhappy Re: Ads? Not very appropriate for younger users.

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmania44
I know there have been threads about this, but I found a particularly bad ad today, and just REALLY wanted to warn you guys. If I see it again, I will contact a mod.
I flagged this thread and said this issue is getting very serious. Thanks for posting this thread.

View Post Originally Posted by birthdayman98
I flagged this thread and said this issue is getting very serious. Thanks for posting this thread.
WI is also for children, who dont need to see this stuff.
birthdayman98 is offline Male
Old 07-11-2009, 06:38 PM   #28
Gifted

xoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clown

I have seen this also. Its kind of influcencing little girls to go on diets. Maybe even anorexic. I think Justin should approve ads if he dosnt already. Thanks so much for bringing this up!
-Claire :]
xoxoilyalyssa is offline Male
Old 07-11-2009, 06:39 PM   #29
Gift Guru

AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence
AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

The staff is looking into this. Anytime you see an inappropriate add, or anything at all inappropriate for that matter, please flag the post or PM a mod or admin. Thank you everyone.
AnthonysMommy is offline Female
Closed