Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-11-2009, 04:12 PM   #1
Gifted

webkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talent
webkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talent

Exclamation Ads? Not very appropriate for younger users.

I saw another dieting ad. This add had a word not appropriate for younger users. It wasn't a bad word, per say, but it was not a word that I would want my 7-9 year old hearing/reading. I've heard it before, but my parents defently wouldn't think that word was nice. So, heads up to younger members, I would try not to even start reading many of the ads. I know that unless you are an Insider Insider, you get ads, but I think they should be a little more cencsored. If you don't see this ad, good, be happy.

~WM44

(The word had to do with being attractve, but it was NOT a very nice word. Those dieting ads also have girls in inappropriate string bikinis, or at least inappropriate for younger ages. please look at this mods.)
webkinzmania44 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 07-11-2009, 04:14 PM   #2
ebaday

Default Re: Ads? Not very appropriate for younger users.

I completely agree! I told Cows and she said it should be banned then sent it to Justin. I still see them though. I have seen them and it is wrong. I didn't come to WI to see ladies in string bikinis. Thanks for doing something.
Old 07-11-2009, 04:16 PM   #3
Gifted

webkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talent

Thanks you for understanding. I just feel that some ads are not for younger eyes.
Old 07-11-2009, 04:16 PM   #4
Make a wish to the
Gift Guru

webkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talent

Hi there!
Oh, I've seen those types of ads too ... not so great for the young eyes, I agree w/ you. Justin does his best to keep those ads out, but sometimes they get past the filters ... but if you see an inappropriate ad, I think you can just take a screenshot, and PM it to a mod, w/ the date & time - from there, they can take care of it.
webkinzluver321 is offline Female
Old 07-11-2009, 04:17 PM   #5
ebaday

That is what I did. I took a screen shot and PMed it to cows. I hope that this is banned these can get quite rude.
Old 07-11-2009, 04:18 PM   #6
Did you know I am a
Gifted

Pandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledgePandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledgePandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledgePandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledgePandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledgePandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledgePandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledgePandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I totally agree!!!! Some of these ads little kids should not be seeing. Some of the ads like the college ads are ok but not the inapporit ones.
Pandagirl82 is offline Female
Old 07-11-2009, 04:19 PM   #7
Gifted

I completely agree with your posts. I'm not an adult, so I even feel uncomfortable around these ads.
Old 07-11-2009, 04:19 PM   #8
ebaday

I agree. Some ads are pointless and that is OK. But when they rude and crude then they shouldn't be on here.
Old 07-11-2009, 04:21 PM   #9
onderwoman.
Webkinz :)

Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!

true. i dont mind most ads, but i saw a real innapropriate one with a girl that was almost not wearing anything.
Smog is offline Female
Old 07-11-2009, 04:22 PM   #10
Gifted

murphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmania44
I completely agree with your posts. I'm not an adult, so I even feel uncomfortable around these ads.
yes, me too. rep for you.

Last edited by Jennielou; 07-11-2009 at 04:38 PM.. Reason: age range
murphy20071 is offline Female
Closed