Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-15-2011, 02:33 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

misssayles has a brilliant futuremisssayles has a brilliant futuremisssayles has a brilliant futuremisssayles has a brilliant futuremisssayles has a brilliant future

Default AD'S

W.I. needs AD's to pay for the site but the ones we have now are like eHarmany and direct tv but I think we should try and get AD's that encourage things like eating healthy, staying active, and recycling. The best we have now is the american cancer society and national guard. But since there are so many younger members who don't ussually think about that stuff, i think it would help make this site more child friendly and a better online community.

thanks for reading
-MissSayles
misssayles is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-15-2011, 03:15 AM   #2

misssayles has a brilliant futuremisssayles has a brilliant futuremisssayles has a brilliant futuremisssayles has a brilliant futuremisssayles has a brilliant future

Default Re: AD'S

yah i've been meaning to subscribe for several months now
Old 01-15-2011, 06:49 AM   #3
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by Goldendoodle
If you ever see an inappropriate add, PM and staff member and let them know about it. Otherwise, the only way you can get rid of ads is with a WI2 Subscription, and since WI Bucks are disabled, the only way to get one is the buy it with real money.

( http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/payments.php )
Not to sound rude, but did you read what she was saying? She wasn't asking about making advertisements go away, she has a suggestion for ones to be put on the website.
Emma8432 is offline Female
Old 01-15-2011, 09:29 AM   #4
pup5115
Gift Guru

pup5115 is a WI addict!
pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

That would be great Hopefully Justin has the option to choose those kinds of ads.

I support
pup5115 is offline Male
Old 01-15-2011, 10:12 AM   #5
I love being a

webkinz300000 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinz300000 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinz300000 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinz300000 is a splendid one to behold

I agree. They need to put ads kids will actually look at.
webkinz300000 is offline Male
Old 01-15-2011, 10:28 AM   #6

MusicLover101 has a spectacular aura about

I know right! But BearvilleInsider.com (I used to be a member) These were posted lots of times about not being able to control., Yeah, I would love the ads if they had those kinds of ads, but I have an ad blocker. So if your really being bothered I suggest you download one. Yeah, an eHarmony ad is not good for kids, but anyways, lets have some BURRITO ads too! xD
MusicLover101 is offline Female
Old 01-15-2011, 10:58 AM   #7
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by misssayles
W.I. needs AD's to pay for the site but the ones we have now are like eHarmany and direct tv but I think we should try and get AD's that encourage things like eating healthy, staying active, and recycling. The best we have now is the american cancer society and national guard. But since there are so many younger members who don't ussually think about that stuff, i think it would help make this site more child friendly and a better online community.

thanks for reading
-MissSayles
WI is signed up for family-friendly ads, but we don't have the option to actually choose which ads. It's a package deal if you will.
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 01-15-2011, 11:26 AM   #8

MusicLover101 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by Webberlily
WI is signed up for family-friendly ads, but we don't have the option to actually choose which ads. It's a package deal if you will.
You did? Thats awesome! I guess Family-Friendly sometimes can mean dating websites like eHarmony? But thats great you guys chose a Family-Friendly one
MusicLover101 is offline Female
Old 01-16-2011, 09:41 AM   #9

thanks for posting maybe justin could e-mail the ad place
Old 01-16-2011, 10:28 AM   #10
Gift Guru

pinky719 is sweet stuff
pinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuff

That's a good idea, but unfortunately we don't pick the ads.
pinky719 is offline Female
Closed