Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2009, 05:24 PM   #1
mommysaysim
Gifted

BackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Addicted...

I've loved WI for a little over a year and.. I speak for myself and others... i'm addicted. Obsessed or Addicted, that's how I am with WI.
Like, i'll go to get on Pogo games or check my email, and then I find myself on WI. No idea how i got there, but it's just automatic.
Is anyone one else like this?

I guess the true meaning to this thread is, 'get on WI!' But I think people should also go outside and get fresh air, also hang with family and friends. Of course I LOVE WI, and many others too... just remember to get fresh air..
This is of course, optional though!

-Flip ♥'s chedder and sourcream chips. :]
BackFlip15 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-20-2009, 07:21 PM   #2
I is a haven for a
Gift Guru

gReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Addicted...

Totallyyyy.

We get fresh air everyday..at recess. Does that count for my daily need?

Clearly, it says that WI is an awesome site-which it is!
gReTa is offline Female
Old 03-20-2009, 07:27 PM   #3
Gifted

Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum
Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum

I have resorted to setting WI as my home page. So when I open internet WI pops up.
Alas, I am addicted as well. But I hve a 2 hour track practice + volleyball...I'd say I'm covered
Old 03-20-2009, 07:29 PM   #4
Halo236

Webkinz-Lova♥ is on a distinguished road

omg! yes! im addicted..
Webkinz-Lova♥ is offline Female
Old 03-20-2009, 07:32 PM   #5
Gift Guru

smvmonkey knows the way
smvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the way

Donation Award 

I was addicted to WI for awhile, but I'm not anymore.
I go on facebook, watch TV, I do homework, Hang out with friends every weekend, Spend time with Family, Play Outside, ride the Four wheeler, Watch movies, I do a lot of other stuff outside of WI
smvmonkey is offline Female
Old 03-20-2009, 07:36 PM   #6
call me maggie
Webkinz :)

galpalm is a glorious beacon of lightgalpalm is a glorious beacon of light

IM ALWAYS HERE whenever im on internet reading the frontpage doin a pool reading a thread i wish there were more hours in a day
i dont really get my activeness high im a couch potato i guess but its not a problem to me i mean if the weathers good i like outside
galpalm is offline Female
Old 03-20-2009, 07:36 PM   #7
Gift Guru

GoldenPuppy has disabled reputation

LOL I exactly know how you feel! Sometimes I usually just wake up, and automaticaly go on the computer.. and you know what's next - WW & WI!

But yes, I agree with you that we might need to get active, too, everyday.
Old 03-20-2009, 07:38 PM   #8
Gift Guru

Skydreamer is a name known to allSkydreamer is a name known to allSkydreamer is a name known to all

i agree.. but it changes. what happened was i made this account november 2007, and i forgot about it until like january 2008 and i became gifted. thats when i got addicted. sometimes i dont go on for a really long time, but here i am, which means im addicted (:
i have a really big basketball game tomorrow, i really shouldn't be on here!! =p
Skydreamer is offline Female
Old 03-20-2009, 07:46 PM   #9
koolkidz1985

maddiroxx1985 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by BackFlip15
I've loved WI for a little over a year and.. I speak for myself and others... i'm addicted. Obsessed or Addicted, that's how I am with WI.
Like, i'll go to get on Pogo games or check my email, and then I find myself on WI. No idea how i got there, but it's just automatic.

I guess the true meaning to this thread is, 'get on WI!' But I think people should also go outside and get fresh air, also hang with family and friends. Of course I LOVE WI, and many others too... just remember to get fresh air..

i was like this for a ong time. its a mental issue. i used to stay up late doing this then go to bed. i slowed down a bit when i became a gt and had a dream that someone mailed me a killer man-eating webkin that looks like my dead golden retriver dog and it ate me and for five seconds my head went flying and i saw my dead body. but that summer, i discovered...
simms 2 pets for wiii. i became addicted, got the computer games with all expancions and ended up here. now this is my first night in a long time to be on here nd im already addicted. i read notices and i think im gonna meet that killer webbie tonight...
lolz good thread

oh and i forgot to menchion that lolz u could get exercise outside by typing stories while sitting on ur lawn, excersizing your fingers and letting out that locked up creativity...

View Post Originally Posted by Skydreamer
i agree.. but it changes. what happened was i made this account november 2007, and i forgot about it until like january 2008 and i became gifted. thats when i got addicted. sometimes i dont go on for a really long time, but here i am, which means im addicted (:
i have a really big basketball game tomorrow, i really shouldn't be on here!! =p
lolz being away happened to me, too.i logged off for around that same amount of time. oh ad good luck on the game!
maddiroxx1985 is offline Female
Old 03-20-2009, 07:48 PM   #10
no

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

Smile Re: Addicted...

View Post Originally Posted by BackFlip15

I am usually on at night because I do like to get fresh air and go outside during the day! :] Lots o' friends are waiting for you outside too! I have to say though, I am addicted to WI and WW a lot! It shouldn't be optional though, you should at least TRY every time you can, right?
badena2 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
code orange