Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-19-2010, 05:04 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

Mamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guide

Default Re: Add more Fruit Salad

OK, I will test this out, but I believe what you guys are saying is:

Fruit Salad can be made Six different ways:

Apple + Orange + Pear
Apple + Orange + PIneapple
Apple + Orange + Strawberries
Orange + Pear + PIneapple
Orange + Pear + Strawberries
Pear + Pineapple + Strawberries

My suggestion was to add these 5 additional combos to the ingredient checker recipe tool. I like to make things with ingredients that I have "on hand", so I might be able to make fruit salad, but it wouldn't show if I had the ingredients to one of the other combos.

It was just a suggestion, though. If I am the only one who thought that would be cool, that is OK. That happens a lot

I didn't know there were all those combos until this thread, so maybe a comment somewhere in the recipe maker? I don't have any idea where that should go, though.

Last edited by Mamapatrick; 04-19-2010 at 05:08 PM..
Mamapatrick is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-22-2010, 05:48 AM   #12
Izzi

Filicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clown

I don't think it is needed if there already is a way to make it on WI.
Filicity is offline Female
Old 04-22-2010, 07:42 AM   #13
boatchick

boatchick has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Mamapatrick

Apple + Orange + Pear

My suggestion was to add these 5 additional combos to the ingredient checker recipe tool. I like to make things with ingredients that I have "on hand", so I might be able to make fruit salad, but it wouldn't show if I had the ingredients to one of the other combos.

It was just a suggestion, though. If I am the only one who thought that would be cool, that is OK. That happens a lot

I didn't know there were all those combos until this thread, so maybe a comment somewhere in the recipe maker? I don't have any idea where that should go, though.
I agree 100% with the part i bolded. I don't often go to the W-shop with the intent to buy 3 ingredients to make a recipe food. I make a recipe food when i happen to have 2 or 3 ingredients already on hand. It would be helpful to have all the combinations listed.
Old 04-22-2010, 09:05 AM   #14
Diabetes Awareness

DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine
DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Mamapatrick

Apple + Orange + Pear

I agree. I too usually make recipes with what is on hand. I remember that there are 5 fruits but rarely remember what they are. Some sort of comment would help.
DragonsFly is offline Female
Old 04-23-2010, 08:12 AM   #15
BIG BELIEBER

sadlittlegirl is a glorious beacon of lightsadlittlegirl is a glorious beacon of lightsadlittlegirl is a glorious beacon of light

There's webkinz recipe books that aren't too much KC lol so if you buy one, it shows all the ingredients that you can use, and you can use any combination of them. like some people said before me, it would take up a lot of room to show every combination
sadlittlegirl is offline Female
Closed