Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-18-2010, 01:08 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Haeleigh is the cats pajamas!Haeleigh is the cats pajamas!Haeleigh is the cats pajamas!Haeleigh is the cats pajamas!Haeleigh is the cats pajamas!Haeleigh is the cats pajamas!

Default Accepted friend request notification?

i'm not sure if this has ever been posted, however...
i think it would be nice if there was a notification for accepted friend requests. like, if you send someone a friend request, and they accept it, there could be a notification (like new profile VM, etc) to say the user accepted it.
i know it's not necessary, but i just think it would be easier to tell if someone accepted it, instead of having to keep looking at their profile to see if you're on their friends list yet. it could come handy if someone has their settings on so they only accepted VMs/PMs from contacts and admins/mods, for example...
please post your thoughts!
Haeleigh is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-18-2010, 01:14 PM   #2
Gifted

valwiehl wows us all with wondervalwiehl wows us all with wondervalwiehl wows us all with wondervalwiehl wows us all with wondervalwiehl wows us all with wondervalwiehl wows us all with wondervalwiehl wows us all with wondervalwiehl wows us all with wondervalwiehl wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Accepted friend request notification?

i think thats a good idea =]
valwiehl is offline Female
Old 01-18-2010, 01:18 PM   #3

Haeleigh is the cats pajamas!Haeleigh is the cats pajamas!Haeleigh is the cats pajamas!Haeleigh is the cats pajamas!Haeleigh is the cats pajamas!Haeleigh is the cats pajamas!

thanks! (:
Haeleigh is offline Female
Old 01-18-2010, 05:21 PM   #4
Gifted

lovemywebbies challenges the impossiblelovemywebbies challenges the impossible
lovemywebbies challenges the impossiblelovemywebbies challenges the impossiblelovemywebbies challenges the impossible

I think that's pretty good idea, especially for people with lots of friends. I don't think those with many many pages of friends want to look through their entire list just to find one person.
Old 01-18-2010, 05:49 PM   #5
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words
robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words

I think you have a good idea. I don't normally put in friend requests but I always accept.
robertcleveland is offline Male
Old 01-18-2010, 06:41 PM   #6
Gift Guru

GoldenPuppy has disabled reputation

I was sort of thinking, "What if they don't accept the friend request?"
Then you wouldn't get the notification, and the person who sent the friend request may get upset. Otherwise, I think it's a pretty neat idea.
Old 01-18-2010, 07:08 PM   #7
Whooo hooo
Gift Guru

Tula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clown

Yes its a good idea for an opt in or opt out option so if you are the kind of person who doesn't want to know your friendship request was denied you wouldn't receive notification. I can see where this would be nice. Great thinking.
Tula is offline Female
Old 01-18-2010, 07:14 PM   #8
Over 200

Luvthepandas is a splendid one to beholdLuvthepandas is a splendid one to beholdLuvthepandas is a splendid one to beholdLuvthepandas is a splendid one to behold

i thought the same thing!!!!!!!!!!!!
Luvthepandas is offline Female
Old 01-18-2010, 07:16 PM   #9
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

I think it is a great ideal too
And I wish it was easier to tell if it is one of your friends birthday too.
Instead of having to keep going back and forth!
aug2168 is offline Female
Old 01-18-2010, 07:27 PM   #10
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

I think this sounds like a fantastic idea
mom w charm is offline Female
Closed