Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-16-2011, 08:08 AM   #11
Gifted

Midnightstars33 has disabled reputation

Default Re: Acceptance

Thanks for bringing this up, Meg.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-16-2011, 10:26 AM   #12
Broken.
Webkinz :)

kittens_rule has a reputation beyond reputekittens_rule has a reputation beyond reputekittens_rule has a reputation beyond reputekittens_rule has a reputation beyond reputekittens_rule has a reputation beyond reputekittens_rule has a reputation beyond repute

Treat Others the way you wanna be treated!In my school thats called the Golden Rule.I totally agree with you.If your a muslim and wanna be friends with a jewish why cant you?Its not like the world is seperated in religons and you have to be friends with someone your own religon.What if you bullied someone of a diffrent religon.Think would you like to be bullied like that?If yes DONT DO IT!People all over the world are having a hard time with bullying and cyberbulling.You have to accept who you are and your friends and everyone around you.Weather its a Jewish or Christian we are one world and we are the same!.
kittens_rule is offline Female
Old 08-16-2011, 10:49 AM   #13
Grateful
Gift Guru

vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause
vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause

WI Subscriber

Just lovely.

Also love what the Dalai Lama purportedly said: "My religion is Kindness."

I prefer to not spend much time with any person who doesn't have an interest in kindness, regardless of religion. And if they're interested in kindness, I don't care what their religion is!
vanberk is offline Female
Old 08-16-2011, 10:57 AM   #14
huffs
Miafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguise
Miafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguise

I agree with this, completely. I usually don't like agreeing with anything in this section, though.
I myself, choose not to be either. Though I can't refuse my parent's requests to go to church on a rare occasion [it isn't right of me to protest against my own parents. I do that enough, on average. :/] but have honestly chosen not to believe in any type of gods. But that's where having an truly dedicated Christian friend sort of.. hurts.

I've known her since we first start school, like the little kids we were. So, letting her go isn't easy. She likes to pressure me into believe in God, and she litterally tramples me whenever I swear. She makes sure we're the most heavenly angels around, and tries to make sure my other friends and I [we've all known each for so long. Except for Meghan, we've known her for a year, now.] follow the lines of Christianity.

First of all, I do not want to be Christian. I do not want a religion in general. Why can't you accept this? Second of all, my best friend Genny's mom decided they wouldn't go on with a religion. RESPECT IT, NATHALIE. Don't call me on a blue moon, saying: "Wanna come to my church today for a super fun activity? Genny's mom said no, because she doesn't want Genny to be influenced and decide to be Christian. That's really dumb, right?" ACCEPT IT, NATHALIE.

Sorry. Ranting is good for me. c:

Anyway, I still do agree with this thread entirely.
Miafire is offline Male
Old 08-16-2011, 11:14 AM   #15
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Oh dear. It saddens me that a rift is developing and friends are getting left out. Please remember we are all just human, whether we believe in a religion or not. Yes, friends may not share your views, but that doesn't mean you can't stay as friends. As well, do not force people to believe in the same religion as you. They have the right to practice their own religion or no religion at all.

Thank you for taking the time to post this, Megan. An excellent reminder to all.
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 08-16-2011, 11:25 AM   #16
Call Me Kennedy!

cherrio12 is a WI addict!
cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

Wow i totally agree and support you on this My name is Kennedy rep for u sweetie
cherrio12 is offline Female
Old 08-16-2011, 11:25 AM   #17
ashardlygolden

Siri is on a distinguished road

There is a lot of differences in the world but that's a good thing. It's awful that people judge each other and create problems over these differences...it really does tear people's lives apart. But in the end we're all humans, just the same, so what does it matter?
And of all places, I feel like a webkinz forum would understand that.
Old 08-16-2011, 11:36 AM   #18
inter is here!

Sunnykinz101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSunnykinz101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSunnykinz101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSunnykinz101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSunnykinz101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSunnykinz101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSunnykinz101 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I agree with you! Great reminder. Imagine if you believed in something religously, and someone doesn't want to be your friend just because of that.
Sunnykinz101 is offline Female
Old 08-16-2011, 12:15 PM   #19
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

I agree with you!
I love when each other respect each other.
I support.
cheekyluver is offline Male
Old 08-16-2011, 12:25 PM   #20
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

Ignore this post.
I thought about it, and decided to eat this post instead of posting it.

Last edited by Desty; 08-16-2011 at 03:25 PM..
Desty is offline Female
Closed