Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-05-2010, 09:35 PM   #51
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

Default Re: Absolutely love the translation feature. Thanks WI

View Post Originally Posted by Tyrannus Rex
This feature is awesome! Thanks for adding it Justin! I've noticed a glitch, though. If you translate into Arabic, you can't change it back into English, or any language, for that matter. Might want to fix that!
Hebrew is the same. None of the drop down menus work.
ClaraZ25 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 06-05-2010, 09:55 PM   #52
I'm back to a
Webkinz :)

bluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guide

Default [langtitle=fr]Re: Absolutely love the translation feature. Thanks WI[/langtitle]

[lang=fr]Oui, j'aime bien ce nouveau systeme!! Je peux pratiquer ma francais avec cette systeme! Merci beaucoup WI!! Je pense j'ai beaucoup des erreurs dans cette poste [/lang]

LOL I'm practicing my French and I'm trying to fix it This is really good, I can practice!! {{He he, back to English.. just testing! }}

Last edited by bluey1998; 06-05-2010 at 09:54 PM..
bluey1998 is offline Female
Old 06-05-2010, 10:32 PM   #53
The Beatles
Gifted

Zooz is sweet stuff
Zooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuff

Default [langtitle=de]Re: Absolutely love the translation feature. Thanks WI[/langtitle]

[lang=de]Vielen Dank! Das ist eine ausgezeichnet Idee![/lang]
Old 06-06-2010, 07:30 AM   #54
Gift Guru
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence

It is an excellent feature! I've been practicing my German on here, and even though (as with all online text translators) nothing translates completely perfect , it's amazing to see how my writing goes through, and although some things may sound odd when translated, it's easy to get the idea of the post. It's a wonderful way to spread new languages, and I think it's perfect for others who are more fluent in a language other than English.
Old 06-06-2010, 09:55 AM   #55

Lunagrrl defies all odds
Lunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all odds

Donation Award 

I love this so much!

A pirate language (like Facebook's) would be awesome, but a but unreasonable.
Lunagrrl is offline Female
Old 06-06-2010, 11:00 AM   #56
Banned
♥ Dancer ♥ is on a distinguished road

Haha I'm in Itallian right now, Too funny!

Still, a great Idea.
♥ Dancer ♥ is offline Female
Old 06-06-2010, 11:01 AM   #57
Autumn <3
Gifted

britluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonder

Default [langtitle=fr]Re: Absolutely love the translation feature. Thanks WI[/langtitle]

[lang=fr]J'adore langage de francaise![/lang]
britluvswebkinz is offline Female
Old 06-06-2010, 12:48 PM   #58

Secret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by ClaraZ25
Hebrew is the same. None of the drop down menus work.
View Post Originally Posted by Tyrannus Rex
This feature is awesome! Thanks for adding it Justin! I've noticed a glitch, though. If you translate into Arabic, you can't change it back into English, or any language, for that matter. Might want to fix that!
Until this is fixed, you can just scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the English/whatever language to translate it back.
Secret Ninja is offline Female
Old 06-07-2010, 05:22 AM   #59
Canstralian!
Gifted

jenga_jane is an unparalleled talent
jenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talent

[lang=fr]Pour la plupart, je trouve que cette nouvelle fonctionne bien (mais j'ai trouvé, par exemple, que le translater a souvent des difficultés avec la conjugaison des verbes lorse qu'on écrit en Francais).[/lang]

LOL, like that. It can handle simple phrases, but when you try to write more complicated stuff, it has issues with translations. A computer can only do so much...

- Jane
jenga_jane is offline Female
Old 06-07-2010, 08:51 AM   #60
jj8
Gift Guru

jj8 has disabled reputation

I have to admit it's SUPER awesome! Thanks WI!
Closed