Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-10-2008, 09:01 PM   #1
whisper2299
Gifted

mdspontaneo is an unknown quantity at this point

Default ?this is about posting in colors?

okay so lately i've been seeing alot of commets such as these people are allowed to post in this color or this color basically refering to anyone that moderates, administors or what not, but i haven't seen any rules stating that others cant, am i missing some rule somewhere?
Sponsored Links
Old 05-10-2008, 09:04 PM   #2
TheNeuroscientist
Gift Guru

ganesha07 has a reputation beyond reputeganesha07 has a reputation beyond reputeganesha07 has a reputation beyond reputeganesha07 has a reputation beyond reputeganesha07 has a reputation beyond reputeganesha07 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: ?this is about posting in colors?

Mods and Admins are the only ones allowed to use blue and red for posts. You can use them for accents but not whole posts. There is a rule somewhere, I'll try to find it.

---------- ganesha07 added 1 Minutes and 23 Seconds later ----------

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ead-t3999.html
* No RED or BLUE ink This is reserved for the moderators and admin to edit posts

That's from the forum rules, stickied at the top of this section of the forum if you ever need them.

Hope that helped!

Last edited by ganesha07; 05-10-2008 at 09:04 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
ganesha07 is offline Female
Old 05-10-2008, 09:15 PM   #3
whisper2299
Gifted

mdspontaneo is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks i dont post in color but i thought maybe i missed something
Old 05-11-2008, 06:53 AM   #4
SWildcat7
Webkinz :)

SWildcat7 is on a distinguished road

That's to bad....... I love blue!
Old 05-11-2008, 07:38 AM   #5
ha'ts up? ;]
Gift Guru

smiley7000 is a jewel in the roughsmiley7000 is a jewel in the rough

You are not allowed to post in blueas it is saved for the moderators. You are not allowed to post in red as it is saved for the administators. You can post in all other colors!

---------- smiley7000 added 0 Minutes and 34 Seconds later ----------

I try to stay away from white, yellow, fuschia, and light green as they are hard to see.

Last edited by smiley7000; 05-11-2008 at 07:38 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
smiley7000 is offline Female
Old 05-11-2008, 07:38 AM   #6
Gift Guru

dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!

your are not allowed to post in Green Blue or Red because they are for certain people
dreamb97 is offline Female
Old 05-11-2008, 07:55 AM   #7
lateralus.
Gift Guru

glamglam is a WI addict!
glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!

Hi! The red and blue ink is reserved for mods and amins! That means we cannot use it! Only red for admins and blue for mods!

Dreamb- Wow, i didn't knew we couldn't use green. Is it reservd for Gift Guru's or something?

Old 05-11-2008, 09:03 AM   #8
shelyn72
Gifted

shell4 is a glorious beacon of lightshell4 is a glorious beacon of lightshell4 is a glorious beacon of light

Dream is incorrect. Gift Guru's names are in green, but there is no rule saying that they are the only ones allowed to post with green ink.

I can tell you that you should also avoid the maroon setting in the default post color options. I was going to use it and thought it looked too close to red, so I PM'd a mod. They said that yes, they also thought it looked to close to the red and shouldn't be used.
shell4 is offline Female
Old 05-11-2008, 09:09 AM   #9
mvbelb
Gift Guru

lightson50 will become famous soon enough

Yep that is right youu aren't aloud to post in blue or red.
lightson50 is offline Female
Old 05-11-2008, 12:36 PM   #10
smileyhead12

View Post Originally Posted by SWildcat7
That's to bad....... I love blue!
don't worry! There are different shades of blue...i would show u but they aren't coming :-(
Closed