Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2008, 03:38 PM   #1
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

mathmom2 is an unparalleled talent
mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 
Default ? about modifying posts

I understand that one has to be of a certain lvl before being allowed to modify their posts, but why is that? I accidently added a smiley that looks kinda outof place in another post. I wanted to remove it so that it didn't look bad nor did I look stupid in having that smiley there ...

Why can't we newbs have modification capabilities??

Thanks
mathmom2 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-13-2008, 03:40 PM   #2
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

Default Re: ? about modifying posts

You have to be gifted to modify posts. I do believe this was because we had some troubles with people taking out the messages that the mods wrote on their posts. You do have a need when you are gifted, because you have to change what items that you have for trade.
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 04-13-2008, 03:41 PM   #3
Gifted

Webkinzgirl427 knows the way
Webkinzgirl427 knows the wayWebkinzgirl427 knows the way

i can only modify posts on polls for some strange reason
Webkinzgirl427 is offline Female
Old 04-13-2008, 03:42 PM   #4
Tu madre.
Webkinz :)

sydney123212 is just really nicesydney123212 is just really nice

I don't really know how 2 help u cuz I'm a webkinz and your'e one 2 but i can modify them. Like I said i don't know how 2 help. Sorry!
~Sydney123212~
sydney123212 is offline Female
Old 04-13-2008, 03:45 PM   #5
Gift Guru

Geminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledge

The modification is for the Gift Exchange. It's to keep each person to a maxuim of 1 thread. Instead of creating a new thread each time you add or subtract an available item you just add or subtract it off the same thread.

Yes you can use those capabilites outside the GE but that is why.

Just be a helpful member and you will soon be able to modify your posts.
Geminicat21 is offline Female
Old 04-13-2008, 10:09 PM   #6
Gifted

TigMagick will become famous soon enough

Also you'll note that even if you dont have modify capabilities if you post on the same thread in a short about of time (don't know the limit) Or happened to double post, the insider seams to "fix" things and modify they post for you and leaves a note- as long as no one posted inbetween your posts.

At lests thats what I've seen with my own!
Good luck and thank you Lilypad and Geminicat for the info (love the name!)
TigMagick is offline Female
Old 04-13-2008, 10:21 PM   #7
Leave me alone.
Gifted

xsmartypants97o is a splendid one to beholdxsmartypants97o is a splendid one to beholdxsmartypants97o is a splendid one to beholdxsmartypants97o is a splendid one to behold

I.think.it.is.because.some.users.use.it.for.the.wrong.
reasons.
xsmartypants97o is offline Male
Old 04-13-2008, 10:28 PM   #8
call me ratty!
Gifted

rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!

u have to be a gift trainee or higher.
rattyjol is offline Female
Old 04-14-2008, 12:49 AM   #9
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

mathmom2 is an unparalleled talent
mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 

I know WHEN I can start modifying, I was asking WHY the modifications are off for those of us not gifted or in training to be gifted
mathmom2 is offline Female
Old 04-17-2008, 06:08 PM   #10

miss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guide

Oh my gosh!yeah i think you can only modifiy polls for the webkinz people.gifted and gift gurus actually need it.
miss sherbert is offline Female
Closed