Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-20-2009, 11:12 AM   #1
♥♥
Gifted

runlikethewind is an unparalleled talent
runlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talent

Talking About Me...

Ya know that tab above the text box on your profile? How come it only shows your signature and thats it? Why cant we have an option to edit that and tale about our ;

Interests
Hobbies
Fav Foods
etc.

An idea like this was posted by me before and they said it would have too much personal info right? Why does it have to have personal info? You are allowed to say your first name on WI. If you can do that, whats the point in saying your last right? So I think this would be a REALLY cool idea. Please post comments and suggestions!
runlikethewind is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-20-2009, 11:16 AM   #2
\m/
Webkinz :)

musicislife666 has disabled reputation

Default Re: About Me...

Hi Hope!
That would be a great idea! Good thinking!
musicislife666 is offline Female
Old 05-20-2009, 11:26 AM   #3
♥♥
Gifted

runlikethewind is an unparalleled talent
runlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talent

thanks aub!
runlikethewind is offline Female
Old 05-20-2009, 11:38 AM   #4

flowerfan12 is a splendid one to beholdflowerfan12 is a splendid one to beholdflowerfan12 is a splendid one to beholdflowerfan12 is a splendid one to behold

that is an awesome idea, way to use your thinking cap lol
flowerfan12 is offline Female
Old 05-20-2009, 12:40 PM   #5
Liberty

SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!

that is a GOOD idea runlikethewind
we should have that option
SugarFrenzy is offline Female
Old 05-20-2009, 12:58 PM   #6
.:.☆.:.
Gifted

Unicornz is a splendid one to beholdUnicornz is a splendid one to beholdUnicornz is a splendid one to beholdUnicornz is a splendid one to behold

That would be awesome if we could have that option. Great idea!! *reps*
Unicornz is offline Female
Old 05-20-2009, 01:00 PM   #7
Call me Padfoot

Born2Surf is a name known to allBorn2Surf is a name known to allBorn2Surf is a name known to all

That's a great idea! I like it!
Born2Surf is offline Female
Old 05-20-2009, 01:09 PM   #8
ill PM
Gift Guru

Ergoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talent

Donation Award 

That might be a fun option to have, but I can certainly see why the information posted would need to be limited to some extent. Great idea.
Old 05-20-2009, 01:32 PM   #9
Just another

dandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to behold

Great idea!

When I clicked 'about me' the first time I definitely didn't get it! I never really put things about myself in my signature, so great idea!
dandogkinie is offline Male
Old 05-20-2009, 01:51 PM   #10
onderwoman.

Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!

hmmm.....LAST names would be a lot TOO much info though...i agree with the rest
Smog is offline Female
Closed

Tags
paco the taco!