Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-09-2009, 01:06 AM   #11
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

Default Re: About Me

Good idea
vanvan20 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-09-2009, 06:48 PM   #12
no
Webkinz :)

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by bob nws III
it would be cool, as long as a way was found to moderate all of them
Yeah. Maybe we could send them in, and get approved by the staff, and get permission to put it up!

View Post Originally Posted by Blackie_Lab2003
That would be cool! And maybe you could like, send for approval, and the staff would approve the About Me stuff and make any changes necessary.
Yeah!
View Post Originally Posted by luckypenny
everytime this is suggested, it's a neat idea.
Thanks!
View Post Originally Posted by cocogirl211
If I am correct, WI used to have this feature -- you write about your likes, dislikes, ect., but some people started putting Personal Info on it ... so it was removed . I don't think it will come back -- but good idea!
Aw.
View Post Originally Posted by Pandora's Box
I think that'd be a very nice addition to the profile features. It'd love to write a little thing on my profile describing myself, mostly just about my likes and dislikes, no personal information. But I think it might be hard for the mods to monitor, you know, if someone puts personal info....but still it's a great idea! REP!!

Aw, that's too bad. Well, maybe it will come back.
Thanks!
View Post Originally Posted by vanvan20
Good idea
Thanks!
badena2 is offline Female
Old 04-09-2009, 06:55 PM   #13
KellanluvsmecuzI'm
Gifted

twilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guide

Yep, I like this idea a lot! Maybe there could be a form out there for it, so we could fill out personal, but night street, and address personal things. Kind of like our nicknames, our favorite music, songs, colors, and others we'd like to share.

The only problem might be, is that people might start to think this is like a mini "My Space" or "Facebook" and post something inappropriate, or a circumvention to post personal info. I know most users aren't like that but some of the newer ones might be. It would call for the mods and ads to have more work, but I think it's worth it. Cool idea, and I hope your day is one to remember.
twilightcrz is offline Female
Old 04-09-2009, 06:57 PM   #14
no

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by twilightcrz
Yep, I like this idea a lot! Maybe there could be a form out there for it, so we could fill out personal, but night street, and address personal things. Kind of like our nicknames, our favorite music, songs, colors, and others we'd like to share.

The only problem might be, is that people might start to think this is like a mini "My Space" or "Facebook" and post something inappropriate, or a circumvention to post personal info. I know most users aren't like that but some of the newer ones might be. It would call for the mods and ads to have more work, but I think it's worth it. Cool idea, and I hope your day is one to remember.
That's what I was thinking! Thanks!
badena2 is offline Female
Old 04-09-2009, 06:59 PM   #15
HomieWHONKâ„¢ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

As much as I would see that, I don't really believe it's possible

There was a similar thread to this, and it USED to be a feature available like this. (Actually, it was exactly this.) However, too much personal info was put in, so the feature had to be disabled. It's almost impossible to filter through all of that, because you can most likely change it whenever you want and there are thousands of WI members.
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 04-10-2009, 08:15 AM   #16
Anti Twilight.

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by badena2
Hello WI! Thanks for viewing! I was thinking that their should be an about me tab on our profile. Not the one that leads to our signature though. It would not hold personal information either. Instead, it would say something about you like, "I like. . ." Any comments appreciated.
I'd love tog give your rep,but I have to spread some around. Great idea though! It can say things like "My favorite food is . ." "I prefer . . " etc.
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Old 04-10-2009, 08:23 AM   #17

i_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talent

i think that's a great idea. it would help you make more friends then before, because you would meet people with the same likes and dislikes as you. the only problem is that it would be much harder to monitor because people could start putting personal information.
but great idea, rep for you
i_like_pie is offline Female
Old 04-10-2009, 10:45 AM   #18
crazycar83

horses124 will become famous soon enough

It's a great idea, but like people have said before, there would have to be a lot of moderators to monitor what people are posting.
Old 04-10-2009, 11:02 AM   #19
Make a wish to the
Gift Guru

webkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talent

About Me ... kinda like a My Page on WW, right? I like the idea!

I think that there was actually a feature like this on WI, a while ago, but people were manipulating it, putting all sorts of personal info on it. Maybe if there was a way to report them too, as well as edit them. But I really do like the idea, hopefully it'll be brought back to WI soon!

~♥~ Catherine ~♥~
webkinzluver321 is offline Female
Old 04-10-2009, 11:05 AM   #20
Yay! Finally a

webkinzluvr2 is on a distinguished road

That would be a great idea. Then they could have more mods to moderate that, and we could all express ourselves.
webkinzluvr2 is offline Female
Closed