Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-29-2007, 10:57 PM   #1
PM me for ID
Gifted

dawhew is an unknown quantity at this point

Question ? about Lost and stuck items?

I am not sure what to do. over the holiday when WW was having all those glitches. I was putting a couch I won from my trading cards into my living room when a box appearred and said error and was logging me off. so I tried to log back in right away and as soon as I was allowed I went to my dock and the item was gone. I then checked my room and no couch. so I went to the customer support and sent a message and that was about 4 -5 days ago. I now have items that are stuck in other rooms. I don't know if I should what any longerfor then to reply to me. Is there any other way to get these things fixed.. PLEASE HELP!!
Sponsored Links
Old 12-29-2007, 11:05 PM   #2
fritzy02

Default Re: ? about Lost and stuck items?

hold on and calm down I will have some options in just a minute
Old 12-29-2007, 11:10 PM   #3
Gifted

nodoubtdaisy will become famous soon enough

if you have items that stuck (things that you can place on tables and pedestals) i have a remedy. webkinz help topics state, "Please let us know exactly which item you are having difficulties with (you can find out the name by surfing through the W Shop). Once we know this, our Customer Support team can fix the problem for you. Click on the Customer Support link in the menu on your left or go to the main Webkinz page and click on the Customer Support button. From there, click on the 'I Have Something Stuck' link. Once you click on the line which reads 'I Have an Item Stuck' you will be prompted to fill out a form which will help us fix the problem."

another trick is to remove the original table the item was sitting on, go to another room, go back to the problem room, place the table back in the exact same place, got to another room and when you go back into your room the object will sit where it's supposed to...

i do this constantly as my trophies and monkey and monkey dummies like to float alot. it works everytime. hope this helps.
Old 12-29-2007, 11:13 PM   #4
PM me for ID
Gifted

I went to the help support section already and the items are not on tables
Old 12-29-2007, 11:17 PM   #5
Webkinz :)

ghostbear has a spectacular aura about

If all else fails and you get a message from their support email basically saying they aren't planning on doing anything then your best bet is to call Webkinz hotline directly and talk to a support person. My daughter lost one of her adoption items and after not getting anywhere through the email support the person on the phone recovered her lost item within minutes. Feel free to PM me directly if you find you need to call them and I will help you get connected to a real person.
Old 12-29-2007, 11:18 PM   #6
fritzy02

you can call this webkinz ganz help line
1-866-932-5469 moday-friday 9:00 -5:00
or
send and email to this link

mailto:headoffice@ganz.com
Old 12-29-2007, 11:19 PM   #7
PM me for ID
Gifted

Thank you all so very much!!! It is greatly appreciated.
Old 12-29-2007, 11:19 PM   #8
Gifted

sailgirl1490 is on a distinguished road

that happened to me too with an funky table. i e-mailed ganz and they never e-mailed me back. this has happened with other excluisve items with mine too and i dont know how to fix it
Old 12-30-2007, 02:27 AM   #9
ChunkyMonkey588
Webkinz :)

JTlvr1 is an unknown quantity at this point

You can call GANZ, email them or you can just wait until they reply to your letter.
Old 12-30-2007, 03:23 AM   #10
Gifted

MamaWolf will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by nodoubtdaisy
if you have items that stuck (things that you can place on tables and pedestals) i have a remedy. webkinz help topics state, "Please let us know exactly which item you are having difficulties with (you can find out the name by surfing through the W Shop). Once we know this, our Customer Support team can fix the problem for you. Click on the Customer Support link in the menu on your left or go to the main Webkinz page and click on the Customer Support button. From there, click on the 'I Have Something Stuck' link. Once you click on the line which reads 'I Have an Item Stuck' you will be prompted to fill out a form which will help us fix the problem."

another trick is to remove the original table the item was sitting on, go to another room, go back to the problem room, place the table back in the exact same place, got to another room and when you go back into your room the object will sit where it's supposed to...

i do this constantly as my trophies and monkey and monkey dummies like to float alot. it works everytime. hope this helps.
I wish I had know this ahead of time, I had/have a coffee table that had my trading card album and the jigsaw puzzle on it, they were both stuck but I could pick up and move the table, so I did.... now the table's stuck too and the other two objects are floating like ghosts, my pets can walk right through them... it's weird. But, since it doesn't really affect my playing and they're sooo overwhelmed right now with bigger issues, I figured I'd hold off until later.
Closed