Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-20-2008, 03:01 PM   #31
Headstrong and
Gifted

sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Abbreviation Domination?

Amen,girl!!Even though I can read it,it is still very annoying.
LOL and JK are fine,but you know,still.
Thanks again for bringing this up!
sweetnspicy is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-20-2008, 10:11 PM   #32
Adventure Time!(:
Webkinz :)

PrincessToeshoe is a splendid one to beholdPrincessToeshoe is a splendid one to beholdPrincessToeshoe is a splendid one to beholdPrincessToeshoe is a splendid one to behold

Thanks guys, for posting again!

XOXO,
~PrincessT.~
PrincessToeshoe is offline Female
Old 12-20-2008, 10:25 PM   #33
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

I could read both, but not many people can read "text speak". So please be consiterate to the peopl reading it on the other side
vanvan20 is offline Female
Old 12-21-2008, 12:23 AM   #34
MadTVstewart

I agree =) I mean it's okay if you don't spell every word right and maybe say "brb" and "omg" every once in a while, but if it looks like this: "Omg i lyk jst wnt 2 te mal 2 by som shoez omg omg omg" we have a problem.
Old 12-21-2008, 07:36 AM   #35
Swim for the

Little Cupcake will become famous soon enough

I avoid that type of typing all to gether because it's so hard to read and understand. If someone post on my profile like that I can't understand the words. LOL is okay and ttyl but nothing else please.

Lil Cupcake
Little Cupcake is offline Female
Old 12-21-2008, 08:26 PM   #36
Adventure Time!(:

PrincessToeshoe is a splendid one to beholdPrincessToeshoe is a splendid one to beholdPrincessToeshoe is a splendid one to beholdPrincessToeshoe is a splendid one to behold

Thanks again for posting. And thanks for all the Rep. points!
You're all so very kind.

XOXO,
~PrincessT.~
PrincessToeshoe is offline Female
Closed

Tags
spore! §