Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-29-2011, 11:22 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

misssayles has a brilliant futuremisssayles has a brilliant futuremisssayles has a brilliant futuremisssayles has a brilliant futuremisssayles has a brilliant future

Default __W.I. Staff Week 2011__

Don't look staff
Spoiler: show

We're back again for our second annual staff appreciation day!
Unfortunatly lilpanda123 can’t run the holiday so it's up to me and Kayfookey and we'd love some help. If interested pm one of us or check out our site!

About us: In 2010 Lilpanda123 had the idea of having a holiday on October 1st to show how much we appreciate our staff and what they do for all of us here on W.I. it was such a success we followed a members idea and made it a weeklong event. It was a huge success! So for months we've been planning to do it again this year. And here we are with one small change it will be June 26th in honor of W.I’s fourth anniversary.

What we do: We make graphics for each and every staff member to use for the week. We also make members graphics thanking the staff and use those for a week. And we make threads were members can post personal thank you's to the staff. The bolder members even post on their profiles and p.m. them. And finally we are featuring a series of fun games!

How you can help: We need a lot of people to help us get organized (pm MissSayles for details) and we still need graphics. Every single person can send a pm or vm to a friend and that’s the best way to help.

Staff List:

mods and admins

momamea13

cocoabean
nascarfan
commodore
nr7769
COWS4YOU
FIA
TTGTTG
uppies
Dixiecup
Gingerly
webberlilies
Jacksmom
fairlyoddmom
JennielouMissGnomie
missyK
winnie

electrabuzz1

Founders

Justin

Kevin

Wendy

Gift Coaches

angelofharlem

kinzmom1924
bonnie
mathmom2
cocoharry
wildhare1357
countrychick11
Dustbunny
funmamas
gotchagood5
Katey3007

cbjhockey

Graphic Designers

dogsdigholes

sysOPs

canonymous

ClaraZ25

monkeecj

Everyone else please click the spoiler

UPDATES:

the date of W.I. Staff Apreciation Week is being changed to W.I.'s 4th annaversary for more symbolic reasons. Another member (Vasquez) is planning on breaking the record for the most members online at one time so we are doing a calaporation on (6 -17 -2011). This is a excert of a pm conversation I shared with Vasquez on the topic.

Okay, cool. Here's a more detailed explanation of my idea: Baby_G had the idea of setting a week to try to be on as most as you can. Well, what if we spread the word about Staff Week, spread the word about breaking the record, maybe got Justin or another Admin to post it on the front page, and got it to be a whole WI celebration week? It could be awesome! There could be extra codes to win, fun signatures and avatars, and more importantly BREAK THE RECORD AND CELEBRATE THE ADMINS/MODS!!!

Last edited by misssayles; 03-13-2011 at 01:43 AM..
misssayles is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-29-2011, 11:23 PM   #2

misssayles has a brilliant futuremisssayles has a brilliant futuremisssayles has a brilliant futuremisssayles has a brilliant futuremisssayles has a brilliant future

Default Re: __W.I. Staff Week 2011__

People doing things;

founder;lilpanda123
president;misssayles
vice president; Kayfookey

Graphics;
yummy98
priceless

Other;
re-sizing mickey26

Last edited by misssayles; 01-30-2011 at 09:10 AM..
Old 01-29-2011, 11:24 PM   #3

send this pm to all your friends
Hey ,
Alot of members are working on a surprise for the staff. We're going to have lots of games and prizes. I was hoping you'd join us and help. Because the staff do alot for us on webkinzinsider.com and it's a fun way to say thank you that we all enjoy so check it out.

Your friend,

http://wistaffweek.4umer.com/
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...52/index4.html

Last edited by misssayles; 02-13-2011 at 02:56 PM..
Old 01-29-2011, 11:24 PM   #4

reserved post

Last edited by misssayles; 01-29-2011 at 11:39 PM..
Old 01-29-2011, 11:25 PM   #5

reserved post

Code:

GO AHEAD AND POST

Last edited by misssayles; 01-29-2011 at 11:42 PM..
Old 01-29-2011, 11:41 PM   #6
BOOM!
Gifted

vansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talent

I would love to help! If there is anything I can do, please let me know. I will PM you.
Old 01-29-2011, 11:50 PM   #7

thank you so much right now the best thing to do is tell your friends about this thread
Old 01-29-2011, 11:51 PM   #8
BOOM!
Gifted

vansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by misssayles
thank you so much right now the best thing to do is tell your friends about this thread
I will!
Old 01-30-2011, 12:14 AM   #9

remember have fun with it!
Old 01-30-2011, 11:36 AM   #10
I love you ♥

Starla knows the way
Starla knows the wayStarla knows the wayStarla knows the way

Could I make graphics? I'd love to help out this year (:
Starla is offline Female
Closed

Tags
alley&kate&ali, catspaws was around, dudeeee kesha wuz here!, kd&me, you are beautiful(: