Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-02-2010, 08:00 PM   #31
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Default Re: 99,999+ post star! (:

well, I think that like go from five gold or silver stars to 5 rainbow stars?

well, one spinning gold/silver/green spinny star to a rainbow spinny star...

the whole customized star would be very complicated to make because justin would have to create all these options for it and alot of stuff, along with the various downsides that others have pointed out.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-02-2010, 08:03 PM   #32
deedee6
Gifted

lego has accomplished something fantabulous
lego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulous

Good idea!
lego is offline Female
Old 06-02-2010, 08:03 PM   #33
How many zeros?
Webkinz :)

000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity
000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity

I like the idea
000000005 is offline Male
Old 06-03-2010, 01:45 AM   #34
webkinz_forever

View Post Originally Posted by labsrock
Agreed, Maybe a mod should check our posts before we get the star and they won't count fluff posts? just like the 50 for becoming a GT!
Yay, let's look through a hundred thousand posts so we can see if someone deserves a tiny image under their avatar!

-.-

Needless to say, I don't like this idea.
Old 06-03-2010, 05:24 AM   #35
Harry S is a bunny!

sarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I really like that idea! I wonder if vBulletin can do it. . . .

~EDIT~
Looking through the thousands of posts would be hard and if Justin having to make ALL those options would take awhile. . . Sorry, I'm starting to back away from this idea

Last edited by sarocks7; 06-03-2010 at 05:26 AM..
sarocks7 is offline Female
Old 06-03-2010, 06:29 AM   #36
RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by webkinz_forever
Yay, let's look through a hundred thousand posts so we can see if someone deserves a tiny image under their avatar!

-.-

Needless to say, I don't like this idea.
I agree, I don't really like this idea.
I'm not sure if VB supports this idea anyway.
Plus, the image would have to be super tiny..
RexfordButchBD is offline Female
Old 06-03-2010, 07:57 AM   #37
Gifted

Sweets2 is the cats pajamas!Sweets2 is the cats pajamas!Sweets2 is the cats pajamas!Sweets2 is the cats pajamas!Sweets2 is the cats pajamas!Sweets2 is the cats pajamas!

That's a cool idea. The only thing Im thinking is, if there is that option to customize your own star, maybe more people would be posting random fluff posts just to get to that star.
But, if I did get to 99,999+ posts, then that would be something nice because you earned it. Plus, Im not sure if the server can do that without the staff having to change so many things. xD
Sweets2 is offline Female
Old 06-03-2010, 08:03 AM   #38

MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness
MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Syd!
Wow...that's pretty cool! And it leads me to wonder: who was the highest post count on WI?
cool idea!!.but not a picture, just a star u could create. but syd, darby has the most posts on wi. 62,000something posts!!
MAKroll is offline Male
Old 06-03-2010, 09:40 AM   #39
SEE the THUNDER

Crashkittenjr is the cats pajamas!Crashkittenjr is the cats pajamas!Crashkittenjr is the cats pajamas!Crashkittenjr is the cats pajamas!Crashkittenjr is the cats pajamas!Crashkittenjr is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by monkeysgirl
That would be really cool !
but that means there could be more spammers
Good idea anyways
Yes, i was thinking the same thing, since this may increase ( if this 99,999+ star comes true) Fluff posts, and then there won't be as much room for the good posts, that actually help people solve their problem, etc. This is a very berry (hehe) cool idea! thanks for sharing!But, maybe instead of the picture, you design the color/colors, except you can't have plain green, purple and another color i can't remember because those are for Gift Trainees, Gift Gurus, Gifted, Gift Coaches, etc.

Last edited by Crashkittenjr; 06-03-2010 at 09:43 AM..
Crashkittenjr is offline Female
Old 06-03-2010, 02:27 PM   #40
what is going on
Gifted

lilhorselover is a creator of wonder
lilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonder

I think that's a pretty cool idea. It may not be available for Vbulletin, though =/
lilhorselover is offline Female
Closed