Rare times in local KT. Place your mouse over times and items for time conversions and info.
Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
This is a good idea...but just for a minute I'm gonna be a negative nelly and think of down sides
1. It would drive people to create alot of spam or 'fluff' posts, in order to reach that amount.
2. It would be quite difficult to get to...
Now to be a positive polly!
1. If handled correctly, it would be a great goal to work towards (avoiding Spam posts).
2. The freedom of Star options would be nice!
Alright, so the Spam issue could be helped with a new rule like this (sorry if there's already one similar)...
1. Spam posting is bad in the first place, but if 10 Spam posts in a row are posted by one person. A warning is given by Staff. If Spamming continues consistantly after warning, a 24-48 hour Ban is implemented. Depending on how much Spam the thread(s) been 'contaminated' (for lack of a better word ) with.
2. Spam would have to be more defined....I think I would define Spam as similar to.. "A post containing random words, such as OMG! And then placing several dots like so '......' to make up for the ten letter rule. Basically, useless posts that have no meaning and are just 'fluff'. This is NOT to be confused with posts such 'counting posts' or any in the gaming area, for that matter. Where you post things like '254.........'. This does NOT count as Spam."
Something like that
But, aside from what negatives, I think this would be a fantastic option!!
Last edited by KinzUser2523; 06-02-2010 at 04:17 PM..
I don't think we have a member that has gotten that many posts yet, so I think we should wait until we do to prevent "fluff" posts. If we had the option---and no one who has gained it yet----then members would probably be more inclined to make random posts just to get their post count up to be the first.
That being said, I think, if I ever get that high, I would probably like the option. I love to have my avatar/signature to match, so it would be nice to be able match the star as well.
Well yes, I don't think (if they were to at all to make this) they would put it in the system yet. They'd probably wait a good while (which could take at least a year) until a fair amount of people were at least close.
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.