Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2009, 08:06 PM   #1
hat happened?
Gift Guru

Isabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicness
Isabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicness

Default 5 a day, the healthy way (please read)

I came up with an idea that should help us all. To be good, helpful, useful sources of information members, we should post at least five congratulating or welcoming posts a day. It's like 5 fruits and veggies a day, only a lot different! What do you think?

~Isabelle123~

Last edited by Isabelle123; 09-28-2009 at 08:13 PM..
Isabelle123 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-28-2009, 08:37 PM   #2
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: 5 a day, the healthy way (please read)

Hmm, that would be quite a handful, considering some people are busy almost all day. Great idea though. I like fruits and veggies, LOL!

PS: I love your signature
Old 09-28-2009, 08:43 PM   #3
ow i love
Webkinz :)

bvc123q will become famous soon enough

Yeah i think that Idea would be great and mabe for posting 5 a day you could get wi bucks
bvc123q is offline Male
Old 09-28-2009, 08:44 PM   #4
hat happened?
Gift Guru

Isabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicness
Isabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Quack Quack
Hmm, that would be quite a handful, considering some people are busy almost all day. Great idea though. I like fruits and veggies, LOL!

PS: I love your signature
View Post Originally Posted by bvc123q
Yeah i think that Idea would be great and mabe for posting 5 a day you could get wi bucks
Thank you quack quack for the siggy comment and for posting, and thank you bvc123q!
Isabelle123 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2009, 08:55 PM   #5
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

I think any welcome is a good idea!!

p.s. my cat would shred me if I did that.

I would need a plastic surgeon!
rockermom is offline Female
Old 09-28-2009, 09:21 PM   #6
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

That's an ingenious way to look at things. You could go to the Hi I'm Joe forum and greet 5 new members per day, that would work well.

I don't think that you would wish to hand out 5 congratulations per day, needed or not? Some days you will find more than 5 persons to congratulate, and some days fewer than 5.

Ah yes, some days you might eat more than your daily 5 veggies too, yum...
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 09-28-2009, 09:32 PM   #7
inter Puppies Are
Gifted

HawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talent

That sounds fun and yummy!
HawaiianBreeze is offline Female
Old 09-28-2009, 10:15 PM   #8
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

It does sound good & fun too !! Great thinking !!
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 09-28-2009, 10:27 PM   #9
Lmcweb is now a
Gift Guru

lcunha72 is a name known to alllcunha72 is a name known to alllcunha72 is a name known to all

This is a great idea! I think we could all be more welcoming and encouraging, especially to new members.
Old 09-28-2009, 11:00 PM   #10
pollywog2
Gift Guru

pollywog is a golden guidepollywog is a golden guidepollywog is a golden guidepollywog is a golden guidepollywog is a golden guidepollywog is a golden guidepollywog is a golden guidepollywog is a golden guidepollywog is a golden guidepollywog is a golden guidepollywog is a golden guidepollywog is a golden guidepollywog is a golden guide

This is a lovely idea, it is always nice to say the pleasant things we think but are often to rushed to stop and say, or in this case actually type in the words.
pollywog is online now Female
Closed