Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-03-2009, 10:33 AM   #11
no
Webkinz :)

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

Default Re: 5,000 VMs/Profile Views Speeches

View Post Originally Posted by Ave
Hmm... I like this idea, but I think it should just be up to the member. If they want to make a speech, they can, and if they don't, they don't. We shouldn't make anyone do it. You know what I mean?
I agree with this statement. They could make a speech right now on their profile, and only have 1 VM....There is no rule against this.
badena2 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-03-2009, 10:36 AM   #12

i_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talent

interesting idea
but like the posts above said, it might hurt someones feelings if they only have a few vms. also some people might not want to make speeches. if they wanted to they could make it on their profile.
great idea though
i_like_pie is offline Female
Old 05-03-2009, 10:38 AM   #13
(┓^ω^)┛))ヨイサヨイサ♪

MissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellence
MissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellence

Great idea, wowewe
MissSparkle is offline Female
Old 05-03-2009, 12:41 PM   #14
uvs being an insane

Smiley Rockr has much to be proud ofSmiley Rockr has much to be proud ofSmiley Rockr has much to be proud ofSmiley Rockr has much to be proud ofSmiley Rockr has much to be proud of

I like tha idea. However, I think it might make the rainbow ea little less special, if you know what I mean by that. I mean, I only have a little over a thosand posts and I'm already excited about my rainbow speech... it is an awesome idea though. I'm kinda torn between both sides!
Smiley Rockr is offline Female
Old 05-03-2009, 01:17 PM   #15
Gifted

wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero
wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero

View Post Originally Posted by twilightcrz
Cool idea wowewe! It's nice and all, but it might just be too much. People won't really want to do it, because they have to write one already, if they do get their rainbow speech. They'll also be hesitant, since some people don't really want to do it unless they get some type of recognition. I like the idea though! Have a marvelous day!
You have a good point there. Thank you! You too.
View Post Originally Posted by Lyssa45
Yeah, that would be a nice idea! Although, with all the views, you'd be making those speeches an awful lot, and it might be too much with everyone making them all the time. Do you understand what I mean? (I don't know if I made any sense!)But, that is a cool idea!
Yes, that's true. It could be a decision.
View Post Originally Posted by KC Connection
cool idea! i am trying to get there as much as anyone would! also, when you get the spinning ones i have sen tem in pink, purple, green, and yellow, do you pick your color??
Gift Gurus get green stars, Gift Coaches get purple stars, Webkinz get gold/yellow stars, and I think that's it.
View Post Originally Posted by badena2
VMs are cool, and a lot of people like to talk, but...

What if someone else that has very little profile messages saw that? Wouldn't they be upset that so many people talked to them, and that they don't think they have a chance?

But...I agree that you should thank those people who helped you.

I respect your opinion though, so I will agree and disagree.
Good point. Thank you!
View Post Originally Posted by Ave
Hmm... I like this idea, but I think it should just be up to the member. If they want to make a speech, they can, and if they don't, they don't. We shouldn't make anyone do it. You know what I mean?
That's very true. I get it.
View Post Originally Posted by i_like_pie
interesting idea
but like the posts above said, it might hurt someones feelings if they only have a few vms. also some people might not want to make speeches. if they wanted to they could make it on their profile.
great idea though
Very true. Thanks!
View Post Originally Posted by Smiley Rockr
I like tha idea. However, I think it might make the rainbow ea little less special, if you know what I mean by that. I mean, I only have a little over a thosand posts and I'm already excited about my rainbow speech... it is an awesome idea though. I'm kinda torn between both sides!
A little less special, but you get those cool stars for Rainbows.

Thank you everyone for all the posts and kind/constructive comments!
wowewe is offline Female
Old 05-03-2009, 01:24 PM   #16
MY NAME IS EMMA
Gifted

coolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wonder

That's a very cool idea.
coolawesomeAbby is offline Female
Old 05-03-2009, 01:31 PM   #17
Gifted

wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero
wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero

View Post Originally Posted by coolawesomeAbby
That's a very cool idea.
Thank you!
wowewe is offline Female
Old 05-03-2009, 02:36 PM   #18
Gifted

mcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clown

I like that idea. & I like the idea Catza posted about having stars or something on your profile if you reach the certain number. Rep for both.
mcgymnast9 is offline Female
Old 05-03-2009, 04:40 PM   #19
♥ Greek mythology

Hera is an unknown quantity at this point

That would be cool, but I'm really far away from that. I think it should be optional like some other people said.
Hera is offline Female
Old 05-03-2009, 05:00 PM   #20
Slytherin for this

Baby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

I think that should be up to the user but yeah I would love to make a speech. It would be fun!
Baby252 is offline Female
Closed