Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-03-2008, 06:08 PM   #21
yankeefan0302
Webkinz :)

yankeefan is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: 2 webkinz accounts?

i have 3 but mostly use the other two for buying more stuff then send it to the other accounts....and do the curio shop,wheel of wow, wishingwell etc. three times...its cool!! : )
Sponsored Links
Old 02-03-2008, 07:06 PM   #22
piggypiggy

well i just made a new account today

i bought a webkinz with all the change i have in my piggy bank and she didnt even count it? but i knew it was the right amount because i looked at a reciept i had from before so i put it in a baggy drove to the store got my webbie and came home
Old 02-03-2008, 07:11 PM   #23
KAF, my little angel
Gift Guru

mommamia3 is the cats pajamas!mommamia3 is the cats pajamas!mommamia3 is the cats pajamas!mommamia3 is the cats pajamas!mommamia3 is the cats pajamas!mommamia3 is the cats pajamas!

All I want to know, is that when you reach 100 animals, then what, you have to add more animals to continue your account or you lose everything. So how do you keep that account open? I would hate to lose my penguin because I could not add more animals to the account. Does anyone know what to do?
mommamia3 is offline Female
Old 02-03-2008, 07:15 PM   #24
piggypiggy

im pretty shure that you can add as many animals to an account as you like because that wouldnt be fair, and im shure that ganz doesnt WANT people to be making 10 accounts because of an over flow of animals on an account
Old 02-03-2008, 07:24 PM   #25
geckogurl18
Gift Trainee

azureskies is on a distinguished road

I could have 60 account, but I only have one. I wouldn't make another account because then my pet on thataccount would be lonely...
Old 02-03-2008, 07:31 PM   #26
monkey19

if you have 2 accounts and you do not want 2 accounts anymore can you take the webkinz that you have on one account and make them go to your other account because I

---------- monkey19 added 0 Minutes and 20 Seconds later ----------

Hve 2 accounts and Ionly want 1

Last edited by monkey19; 02-03-2008 at 07:31 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-03-2008, 07:36 PM   #27
KimKinz

You can have as many Webkinz World accounts as you like. If you get an asian time zone account, you get holiday gift boxes one day earlier! How cool is that?
Old 02-03-2008, 07:37 PM   #28
legalcat

Actually you CAN combine two accounts... there is a section about it in the customer service section on webkinz.com BUT it has to be within 30 days of opening the second account AND you lose everything on that account. I guss you can plan ahead and KinzPost stuff you want to keep, but it says you lose all your money, rooms, etc. from the second account.

---------- legalcat added 0 Minutes and 21 Seconds later ----------

I have four accounts. Two are american, one is asian and one is irish.

Last edited by legalcat; 02-03-2008 at 07:37 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-03-2008, 07:40 PM   #29
gabbykinz2

i have two and i use them for storage!! go ahaed its ok
Closed