Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-08-2008, 01:38 PM   #1
xoxodancer

Default 2 suggestions

Hi, everyone!

I have two suggestions for WI. Okay, as perfect as it is, everything could use improvment! Here are my ideas:

1) That whenever someone on you buddy list logs on/off something wouuld pop-up saying they are on or off, unless they are on invisible mode.

2) You know how you can see what a person is doing on WI if you click on thier profile? (Unlss they're on invisible mode or logged off). Well, it would be cool if people had the option to display the last 5/10 things they did, like they have an optioin do have invisible mode and stuff like that.

Like the ideas?
Sponsored Links
Old 02-08-2008, 01:42 PM   #2
Littlex3red
Gift Guru

littlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roost

Default Re: 2 suggestions

interesting..

I am not into pop up stuff -- I don't like the IM stuff -- pm works for me...

I can see the list of my last things by hitting the post on the top.. is that what you are talking about... Sorry I am not sure I understand...
Old 02-08-2008, 01:44 PM   #3
karebear36

i like the first 1!
Old 02-08-2008, 01:46 PM   #4
xoxodancer

the last one is so other people can see what you've been up to
Old 02-08-2008, 01:50 PM   #5
Gifted
millieroo is a glorious beacon of lightmillieroo is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by xoxodancer
the last one is so other people can see what you've been up to
Personally I don't see why someone would want to see what I or another member have been doing. And I don't think it would be any of their business. I don't intend to sound mean but I don't think that would be a good idea.
millieroo is offline Female
Old 02-08-2008, 02:04 PM   #6
Littlex3red
Gift Guru

littlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roost

can't you just go to there profile and click on find posts for that person and they will list there last 10 posts or so...

I just think they are making it harder for people to see it.. if you want to you can...

I hope you don't take my posts the wrong way... Just interested in what you are saying and trying to see if it is good for mee.....
Old 02-08-2008, 02:10 PM   #7
Gifted

What they are saying littlex3red is that if you go to a person's public profile, and scroll down about half way you can see what their last activity was and where. Like if they were in a certain area or reading their subscribed threads. I think that is what they are referring to. They want to see more of a members activity while on WI. Correct me if I am reading that wrong.
Old 02-08-2008, 02:14 PM   #8
Littlex3red
Gift Guru

Why? What purpose?

I can see what my friends are doing by just checking last post.. or PM them.. If they want to
talk, the will answer me back...

Sorry, don't want to cause problems..
Old 02-08-2008, 02:48 PM   #9
xoxodancer

They have the option of using that feature 9the 2nd one). My friend and I came up with it, and we thought it was pretty good.

---------- xoxodancer added 2 Minutes and 57 Seconds later ----------

I also head another idea. If yous ent someone a pm, you could check if they red it or not.

Last edited by xoxodancer; 02-08-2008 at 02:48 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-08-2008, 02:50 PM   #10
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by xoxodancer
They have the option of using that feature 9the 2nd one). My friend and I came up with it, and we thought it was pretty good.

Sorry it sounds kind of creepy and borderline stalker. If they are your friend can't you just ask them what they have been doing? And if they aren't then why would you want to know what they had been doing? I am not being mean, I am just thinking that what if my daughter decides to spend time one here and she starts getting someone following her around and saying they know what she has been doing. I am sure that is not why you suggested the idea but you just never know who is on the forum. KWIM?
Closed