Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-30-2009, 01:32 AM   #31
Banned
nemo434 is the cats pajamas!nemo434 is the cats pajamas!nemo434 is the cats pajamas!nemo434 is the cats pajamas!nemo434 is the cats pajamas!nemo434 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: 10 Letter Rule Loophole: Should it be allowed?

Actually, this post is the very first time I have even heard of the ten letter rule... I think I understand that the point of it is to make posts more meaningful, but I don't think ten little letters really guarantees that anything of any interest will be said. Maybe a ten WORD rule would be better?

I'm also not clear on the use of smilies to fulfill the requirement. Are we considering that a loophole or not? Seems like it should be considered a loophole since " " does not a meaningful post make.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-30-2009, 01:50 AM   #32
ebkinz Fanatic!
Webkinz :)

Igothi has a spectacular aura about

Having the rule keeps people from posting just to post....you know for no reason...but I think the exceptions to the rule would be wishing someone a happy birthday or congratulations , etc. Sometimes people can become too w-o-r-d-y............instead of just getting to the point.
Click the image to open in full size.
Igothi is offline Female
Old 03-30-2009, 06:07 AM   #33

!!!!Evan!!!! is a glorious beacon of light!!!!Evan!!!! is a glorious beacon of light!!!!Evan!!!! is a glorious beacon of light

I really hate it when people do this. "Hi [tenletterrule]" is just a spam post, and nobody wants to reply to them! And they're just doing it to get more posts or WI bucks. I think the ten letter rule should be extended to ten words or so. Less spam for everyone.
!!!!Evan!!!! is offline Female
Old 03-30-2009, 06:22 AM   #34
Andykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clown

Theloophole is just like spamming to me.
Andykinz is offline Male
Old 03-30-2009, 06:25 AM   #35
MY NAME IS EMMA
Gifted

coolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wonder

Yes, we need our posts to have "more meat" in them.. We don't want fluff posts, do we? If we have fluff posts, we might not be able to be gifted, gift trainee, gift guru..
coolawesomeAbby is offline Female
Old 03-30-2009, 10:18 AM   #36
KellanluvsmecuzI'm
Gifted

twilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guide

I agree completely! There's no point in just saying hi, bye, or thanks, but they are nice to say, but pointless by themselves! It's just like spamming, and like others said, it should be a ten word rule. Sometimes, though, such as when you're playing a forum game, you might not be able to say much more than a word. I totally agree with you, other than that small detail!
twilightcrz is offline Female
Old 03-30-2009, 04:49 PM   #37
Webkinz eat

WillowT has a reputation beyond reputeWillowT has a reputation beyond reputeWillowT has a reputation beyond reputeWillowT has a reputation beyond reputeWillowT has a reputation beyond reputeWillowT has a reputation beyond repute

Im glad so many people agree.
Im hoping a mod or admin sees this, and suggest a change to be made.
WillowT is offline Female
Old 03-30-2009, 05:00 PM   #38
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by willowt
okay, since everyone is confused, they said today that you type something, hold down the spacebar, and type a period.
ok .

Oh it does work. No, it should not be aloud. Their posts are spam if they are that short. Spam isn't aloud, so neither should the loophole.
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 03-30-2009, 05:15 PM   #39

Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great
Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great

Yeah. I didn't know how to do it back then.
Webkinz Mania is offline Male
Old 03-30-2009, 09:19 PM   #40
\m/

musicislife666 has disabled reputation

I think that the 10 letter rule is a good thing
Because when people say
"Yeah!! (10ltrthing)"
it makes me feel like they dont really care
its better to say
"Yeah! That's a wonderful idea!"
I understand that sometimes, we just don't know what to say on threads, espiccially the DCT's
xD
Great thread Willow
musicislife666 is offline Female
Closed