Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-10-2009, 02:02 PM   #21
KellanluvsmecuzI'm
Gifted

twilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guide

Default Re: ☺Just An Idea For Red And Blue☺

Awesome idea! Sometimes the users just don't know not to post in the Red or Blue, and other users may think it is a staff member with an announcement, when it duly isn't. There are other reds and blues we can use for holidays like the Fourth of July, Christmas, and other holidays, or just in general. Amazing idea!
twilightcrz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-10-2009, 02:34 PM   #22
Gifted

hpharrypotterhp is a forum hero
hpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum hero

Good idea, I see your thinking, but some people like to use red and blue in their siggies, to attract attention. Without the colors, how would they do that?
hpharrypotterhp is offline Female
Old 07-10-2009, 02:42 PM   #23
Superkitty777 is my
Banned
SUNNYPARROT has a spectacular aura aboutSUNNYPARROT has a spectacular aura about

great idea! that way people wont break that rule, and the mods and admins wont have to watch out for people who are writing in red and blue, reps for you!
SUNNYPARROT is offline Female
Old 07-10-2009, 04:13 PM   #24
28 Pets Since Dec.28
Gifted

gingerspice55 has a reputation beyond reputegingerspice55 has a reputation beyond reputegingerspice55 has a reputation beyond reputegingerspice55 has a reputation beyond reputegingerspice55 has a reputation beyond reputegingerspice55 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Webberlily

You are not allowed to use it in a thread.

Use the other colours, but do not use this shade of BLUE (that I'm using) or this shade of RED. These colours are reserved for staff use.
I can't even use it in a title or something? And I have used it like with other colors. Like one colors blue the others like orange and stuff. I think I used that color on one of my threads. I can check to see tho!

View Post Originally Posted by hpharrypotterhp
Good idea, I see your thinking, but some people like to use red and blue in their siggies, to attract attention. Without the colors, how would they do that?
They can use lime green or that pinkish color. Also they could underline, bold, italicize ( or they could make it a bigger font size or change the font. It can be done. See here are some example.

Important! This is bold

Important! This is italics

Important! This is underlined

Important!
This is size 4 font

Important! This is green

Important! This is a font that's NOT automatic

Important! This is that pinkish color

Important! This is bold, italics, underlined, and pinkish!

IMPORTANT! This is all caps!

So as you can see there are tons of ways to make things stand out. It's easy!

Last edited by gingerspice55; 07-10-2009 at 04:13 PM..
gingerspice55 is offline Female
Old 07-10-2009, 04:49 PM   #25
Baby remmber my name
Webkinz :)

Peanut97 is a splendid one to beholdPeanut97 is a splendid one to beholdPeanut97 is a splendid one to beholdPeanut97 is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 

That's a very good idea! Rep!
Peanut97 is offline Female
Old 07-10-2009, 04:58 PM   #26
pup5115
Gift Guru

pup5115 is a WI addict!
pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by hpharrypotterhp
there are other shades of red and blue like this or this. those work fine for red and blue

------
thanks for posting everyone!!
pup5115 is offline Male
Old 07-10-2009, 05:41 PM   #27
onderwoman.

Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!

yea, i agree. its unfair and real annoying that mods and admins get to do that but we cant. mod and admin. those colors are restricted. but these--P all the other reds are usable and always were. but i think we should be able to do these!
ZZZZZZZ

good idea, pup
Smog is offline Female
Old 07-14-2009, 08:42 PM   #28
pup5115
Gift Guru

pup5115 is a WI addict!
pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Smog
yea, i agree. its unfair and real annoying that mods and admins get to do that but we cant. mod and admin. those colors are restricted. but these--P all the other reds are usable and always were. but i think we should be able to do these!
ZZZZZZZ

good idea, pup
thanks
pup5115 is offline Male
Old 07-15-2009, 08:44 AM   #29
Gifted

webkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talent
webkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talent

View Post Originally Posted by pup5115
☺Just An Idea For Red And Blue☺

you should all know that the colors red and blue are reserved for mods and administrators to use. so i was wondering if it was possible to maybe remove those specific shades of red and blue from the text color pallet of non-mods or admins. it would make it easier for everyone by making it not possible for us to break the rule by using those colors. it will also make it easier for mods and admins by removing that from their list of corrections to make.

thanks for taking your time to read,

-pup5115

Great idea! I've seen people use red and blue before, when they're not supposed to, and if they didn't have that color option, you're right, they wouldn't be able to break the rules! xD why didn't I thn=ink of that! xD

Red Red
Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue

^There are all the colors that would pass as red or blue.

Last edited by webkinzmania44; 07-15-2009 at 08:44 AM..
webkinzmania44 is offline Male
Old 07-15-2009, 10:01 AM   #30
call meh ciara. :)

cmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clown

Good Idea maybe Mods and Admins would bold it and we just leave it normal.
cmb123 is offline Female
Closed