Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-01-2011, 09:58 PM   #31
BOOM!
Gifted

vansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talent

Default Re: •[Option for Adoption] ; August is Pet Adoption Month ; Marching for Animals•

I know the transparency is sorta choppy, but I don't know how to get rid of that. I tried and tried to erase it, but it still had little dots.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-01-2011, 10:14 PM   #32
Webkinz :)

HampsterGiggles is sweet stuff
HampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuff

Default Re: •[Option for Adoption] ; August is Pet Adoption Month ; Marching for Animals•

You can't even notice it! Very Cuteee x3
HampsterGiggles is offline Female
Old 08-01-2011, 10:16 PM   #33
BOOM!
Gifted

vansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by HampsterGiggles
You can't even notice it! Very Cuteee x3
Off to go write a poem.
Old 08-01-2011, 10:23 PM   #34
Gifted

puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!

What a wonderful thread! I would love to adopt but I have allergies so I can't, but I have found a way to cure them so I will hopefully be getting a pet soon and I think I have my parents convinced to adopt if we do. But I will be sure to use an avvie/siggy set and put a link in my signature. Thanks for inspiring such a great event and bringing it to the attention us here at WI.
Old 08-01-2011, 10:36 PM   #35
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

This will be coming to you in June. Look for it then
Closed

Tags
blythe <3, brilliant idea, megan wuz here, save the animals!, when you wish upon a star