Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2009, 05:24 AM   #1
Lil Kinz

Kioydy is on a distinguished road

Default ~Suggestion~

With WI being a kid related site, I know that alot of parents visit this site every day, I to am a parent... and thought that having a Amber Alert Ticker running at the top or bottom of all the pages would be a wonderful idea. There are alot of missing childern out there and if we can help in any way to get them home where they belong, then it would be well worth it!

Here is a link for the Amber Alert Ticker information.

Active Amber Alerts | Amber Alert Updates
Kioydy is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-11-2009, 08:43 AM   #2
supercocoa1996
Banned
supercocoa1996 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: ~Suggestion~

Wow that is a great idea
supercocoa1996 is offline Female
Old 03-11-2009, 09:06 AM   #3
Webkinz :)

leah_hope93 is the cats pajamas!leah_hope93 is the cats pajamas!leah_hope93 is the cats pajamas!leah_hope93 is the cats pajamas!leah_hope93 is the cats pajamas!leah_hope93 is the cats pajamas!

great idea,
i would much rather see that than victorias secret ads.
leah_hope93 is offline Female
Old 03-11-2009, 10:05 AM   #4
wants her spinny.
Gift Guru

Desigher has a reputation beyond reputeDesigher has a reputation beyond reputeDesigher has a reputation beyond reputeDesigher has a reputation beyond reputeDesigher has a reputation beyond reputeDesigher has a reputation beyond repute

Great idea!

I agree with you and leah_hope93.
Desigher is offline Female
Old 03-11-2009, 11:42 AM   #5
Gift Guru

PaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roost

Donation Award 

What a wonderful idea. I am a parent too and would love to see this addition.
I think that this ad would be an asset to have.
PaperButterfly is offline Female
Old 03-11-2009, 02:25 PM   #6
Webkinz :)

turtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clown

Great idea! Funny thing is, in art class on Monday, we had to make a poster that regards to missing children. (its a nation wide contest.) But i think that it may give away a city. Which is against the rules. Like, if there was an amber alert in only one city someone could say

"Oh my gosh! My city has an amber alert!"

So yeah...

But great thinking! BTW, WELC0ME T0 WI!!!
turtlegurl is offline Female
Old 03-11-2009, 07:21 PM   #7
Gifted

lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!

It is a very good idea, but like turtlegurl pointed out, it might lead some to announce that there is an amber alert on their area.
lunalovegood57 is offline Female
Old 03-12-2009, 12:29 PM   #8
Lil Kinz

Kioydy is on a distinguished road

Very true Turtlegurl, and Lunalovegood... I didn't even think of that! I was just thinking of getting the info out there for people to see.

Maybe they can have a rule about keeping up the Amber Alert to get the info out, but just not post about it?

---------- Kioydy added 1 Minutes and 36 Seconds later ----------

and thank you Turtlegurl for the welcome, I really like it here!

Last edited by Kioydy; 03-12-2009 at 12:29 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Kioydy is offline Female
Old 03-12-2009, 12:49 PM   #9
Gift Guru

MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness
MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

We post Amber alerts in our city on our freeways. I don't know if other cities do this also.
It would give away your city to post it on the top of the threads if you actually said the city.
So many of the do not stay in the city --- after. Out of state is usually the destination.
This is really a difficult problem and would have to be thought about carefully. Placing on WI.
It is an admirable thread and wish it could work.
MsHoliday is offline Female
Old 03-16-2009, 05:33 PM   #10
supercocoa1996
Banned
supercocoa1996 is an unknown quantity at this point

wow you guys have great Ideas!
supercocoa1996 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
code orange