Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-27-2009, 04:38 PM   #1
step away from the
Webkinz :)

PalsForever has a spectacular aura about

Default ~How to have a FUN experience in the KinzChatPLUS Trading Room~

As most WW users know, some Webkinz in the KinzChatPLUS Trading Room are not very polite. So, to keep the Clubhouse a happy place, I've come up with a few guide lines that will help you have a good experience.

1. Whenever you ask a Webkinz to trade and they say "No" do not keep bugging them about it and repeatedly invite them.
2. When you start trading with a Webkinz, always start by saying "Hi", "Hi there", "Hello", or any form of greeting really, instead of just saying what you want. This will get make trading with this Webkinz more friendly and relaxed.
3. Always be polite and understanding if a Webkinz does not like your items. They may already have them or my just not be looking for them.
4. If the other Webkinz tries to make a trade that you do not like or think is fair, do NOT say "No way!". This just makes the other Webkinz feel bad. Instead, say "No thank you" or something less insulting.
5. If the other Webkinz leaves the trading table, do NOT say rude things to them such as "You are so mean", "Wow i don't like you," or yell out to everyone else in the trading room that that pet is "mean". This just makes the trading experience less fun for everyone else.
6. If another Webkinz insults or is rude to you, just WALK AWAY. Do NOT continue the fight. This will just make things worse than they are.

Please everyone who uses KinzChatPLUS follow these suggestions. The Trading Room is becoming not such a happy place as it used to be. Spread the word about the tread!

Make the Trading Room a better place!

Thanks everyone! Keep these in mind next time you trade.

~PalsForever~

Last edited by PalsForever; 01-27-2009 at 08:12 PM..
PalsForever is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-27-2009, 06:47 PM   #2
mommysaysim
Gifted

BackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: ~How to have a FUN experience in the KinzChatPLUS Trading Room~

Very good guide! I will definately have these in mind, great thread!

Reppy
BackFlip15 is offline Female
Old 01-27-2009, 06:50 PM   #3
step away from the

PalsForever has a spectacular aura about

Thanks!
P.S. i love the kermit icon! lol
PalsForever is offline Female
Old 01-27-2009, 06:51 PM   #4
mommysaysim
Gifted

BackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledge

You're welcome!

P.S. Thanks! teehee!
BackFlip15 is offline Female
Old 01-27-2009, 07:03 PM   #5
Gifted

Emloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonder

Good point, when i go on i alway say, 'hi are you looking for anything' or something like that. I usually help out people that only have food by giving them a wshop item they want. I tell them that i will buy them a wshop item and they usually are happy. I understand there are serious traders out there as well, and i try to please them if they ask for something. Sometimes i get annoyed if people try to rip me off but i don't yell at them 99.9999% of the time! good point though and rep for you!
Emloveswebkins is offline Female
Old 01-27-2009, 07:54 PM   #6
e all love our

fluffypup has a brilliant futurefluffypup has a brilliant futurefluffypup has a brilliant futurefluffypup has a brilliant futurefluffypup has a brilliant future

I really like how you worded these tips, they really make sense and they are easy to follow! I think everyone should take a look at this to understand!
thanks for the thread! [rep]
♥peep♥
fluffypup is offline Female
Old 01-27-2009, 08:03 PM   #7
HomieWHONKâ„¢ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

Good point, I love number 6. That's EXACTLY what everyone should do however mad they are at the other person.
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 01-27-2009, 08:37 PM   #8

computeradmit is just really nicecomputeradmit is just really nice

oh i will for shore think about these rules next time i treade
computeradmit is offline Female
Old 01-27-2009, 08:43 PM   #9

BarnCatt is on a distinguished road

Yes, I agree. Some people in the club room are sooo pushy. Someone even told me that they thought by items were stupid. I had exclusivies up there. I don't like it how some people go into the trade room and constantly say that they want this one super rare item over and over.
Old 01-27-2009, 08:51 PM   #10
pup5115
Gift Guru

pup5115 is a WI addict!
pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

yes,i agree.once i kept bugging this one person to trade,but know i know that you shouldn't do that. even if you do bug them,they still won't trade. so when you bug someone and keep on asking them to trade an item that they don't want you to trade,it's just a waste of your time.

i have something to add. if you don't want to trade an item because it's very rare or special,don't bring it,because them someone is just going nag you to death until they get it.
pup5115 is offline Male
Closed