| 02-25-2009, 08:06 PM || #1 |
Join Date: Jan 2008
| | ~Golden Rules~
I wanted to remind everyone about some of the 'Golden Rules.' Everyone has their own set, so please feel free to share your 'Golden Rules' and good quotes to remember. There has been some rudeness and some people are upset, which should not happen. No one should be upset because someone is being mean online, if everyone sticks to the 'Golden Rules,' we may not need to worry about this. However, some people will not follow...
1. Treat others the way YOU want to be treated.
2. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say ANYTHING at all.
3. It's nice to be important, but it's important to be nice.
4. As soon as you can get over caring what people think about you, you can have a really nice time!
-Lara Flynn Boyle
5. Do unto others as you would have others do unto you.
-Matthew (chapter 7 verse 5)
6. Tell someone Hi with a smile and everything will brighten theirs and your day.
Alright, so those are some 'Golden Rules' please try to do them! These are kindness rules in case you didn't quite grasp the concept
| || |