Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-14-2009, 12:47 PM   #1
ilovebeckymost‚ô•
Webkinz :)

TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!

Default ~"Who Is Viewing This Thread" Button~

Hiya, again!
I have yet another "button" idea just like the "CHECK IF THE THREAD WAS ALREADY POSTED" button

This button idea is for threads also, but it's used when you are veiwing it, or quick replying it.
This is mainly used for DCTs.
The "WHO IS VIEWING THIS THREAD" button will show which users are veiwing the thread. I was thinking that it could be above or below the Quick Reply box.
I thought of this idea when I was sitting, Quick Replying to a DCT. I was saying: "Man, this would come in handy if I wanted to see what friends were veiwing the DCT." This way, I wouldn't have to wait till they posted.
Also, a DCT is always so mcuh more fun when your friends are there, so I could scan it when I was deciding whether to stay and chat or surf the forum.
You should be able to open and close this button, (just like a spoiler almost) because, if 20 people are veiwing the DCT, I doubt anyone would like it to hog up the page.

It'll just be a smaller version of the WHO'S ONLINE section down at the bottom of the forum homepage.

I bet people could find this idea useful, so I decided to post it. (:

Questions and comments appreciated.
TheLovelyLife is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-14-2009, 01:02 PM   #2
Dude, where's my
Gift Guru

ksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: ~"Who Is Viewing This Thread" Button~

Hmmmm. You're right, it would mainly help the DCTS. Or Roleplays, even discussion threads. It's a good idea, but not totally neccesary unless you are a DCT addict. I'm not on the DCT anymore, I used to be in its hayday, but I totally agree with you, and I think you should push this idea.

The only other option to see whos viewing what is to go profile-searching, which is like a wild goose chase.
ksoccer28 is offline Female
Old 08-14-2009, 01:44 PM   #3
Gifted

SmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledge

I really like this idea It would be really helpful for when I go on the DCT which is a lot. I hope they add it
SmileySarah is offline Female
Old 08-14-2009, 02:54 PM   #4
ilovebeckymost‚ô•

TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!

Thanks for your nice comments, guys! (:
I hope that they approve this idea too!
TheLovelyLife is offline Female
Old 08-14-2009, 03:00 PM   #5
Call me Nadine [:

boballoo123 is a name known to allboballoo123 is a name known to allboballoo123 is a name known to all

That's a good idea! I think that would be very useful for clubs, RP, and the DCT because it goes so fast, and sometimes you want to know who's there reading it or trying to post, but it's too fast for them to get their comment it. On several occasions in the Draco club, we're posting so fast and when it finally slows down people are like, wow that was funny. I was sitting here reading the whole thing" and we're like "oh really?" So this "who's veiwing the thread" button would be very helpful. [:
Rep!
boballoo123 is offline Female
Old 08-14-2009, 03:49 PM   #6
Anti Twilight.

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

Great idea!

I know I go on the DCT a lot,and when I go on in the morning theirs only like,3 people,but I'm always wondering if a friend of mine is just viewing. Or when its super fast,in like the afternoons,I'm always wondering if a friend is on the DCT,but I'm just not seeing them post.
Rep if I can give you any and great thread!
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Old 08-14-2009, 04:39 PM   #7
Banned
FireFlyz is a name known to allFireFlyz is a name known to allFireFlyz is a name known to all

Awesome Suggestion!

I used to DCT a ton and also RP a bit and at times for me that button would come in handy! Sometimes a friend of mine that I'm talking to would just unexpectedly 'leave'. At least, that's what I may have thought..
This is a good suggestion because then I could know if that person I was talking to actually left or was just simply not posting!

Although we do have something on our profiles that will tell us what a member is doing or viewing. I must say, sometimes it isn't very valid but I think it's a great feature unless the person is using Invisible Mode which can cause some problems..

Anyway, great thinking!
FireFlyz is offline Female
Old 08-14-2009, 05:18 PM   #8
Still a

emz360 is a glorious beacon of lightemz360 is a glorious beacon of lightemz360 is a glorious beacon of light

I think it's a great idea. It would be very helpful for the DCTs or RPs. Rep for you!
emz360 is offline Female
Old 08-14-2009, 05:21 PM   #9
Gifted

xoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clown

Thats a great idea Janna! Especially on the DCT!
But it may slow it down, like when people come or when people leave.
Nice idea though
-Claire :]
xoxoilyalyssa is offline Male
Old 08-14-2009, 05:29 PM   #10
Gift Guru

Geminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledge

That's a good idea. Except people on invisible mode, should still be invisible.
Geminicat21 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
cheese!