Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-14-2009, 12:07 PM   #1
ilovebeckymost♥
Webkinz :)

TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!

Default ~~A "Check If The Thread Is Already Posted" button~~

Hello!
I have been wondering if the vBulliten would allow us to have the idea.
If anyone has posted this before, I am deeply sorry. (:

I was thinking, we could have a "Check If The Thread Is Already Posted" button next to where you instert your thread title. This would be a useful idea for shop names, and club names. The button could have a word as simple as CHECK on it.
Then, it would search for the keywords in the title.
Example:

Selena Gomez Club

Results:
Official Selena Gomez Club
Selena Gomez rox
I love Salena Gomez
and etc.

This way, we can have each one-of-a-kind threads, and it would be easier, (as if someone had already posted this idea, for me not to post it). Also, people wouldn't get angry for people "copying their threads" but the people didn't even know the original thread was made!

It would be easier than searching for that thread, if you had the button, right there next to the thread you're posting, rather than making it a longer process.

Comments and questions appreciated!
Have a nice day!!

Last edited by TheLovelyLife; 08-14-2009 at 12:14 PM..
TheLovelyLife is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-14-2009, 12:13 PM   #2
luv14webkinz

Default Re: ~~A "Check If The Thread Is Already Posted" button~~

that would be nice! but you should only post if that original thread was closed. but good idea! i would use it! i think they did have that a while back, i wonder what happened to it?

good idea!
Old 08-14-2009, 12:15 PM   #3
Gifted

ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!
ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!

That would be a great idea! Thanks for sharing. Rep for you!
ICanHasWebkinz? is offline Female
Old 08-14-2009, 12:16 PM   #4
ilovebeckymost♥

TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!

Thank you for your comments!
I appreciate it!
Old 08-14-2009, 12:47 PM   #5
\m/

musicislife666 has disabled reputation

YAY JANNA!
I love the idea. It would be very helpful!
Good thinking.
xoxo
Love,
Aubrey. ♥
musicislife666 is offline Female
Old 08-14-2009, 12:51 PM   #6
ilovebeckymost♥

Thank you, Aubrey! (:
Old 08-15-2009, 12:34 PM   #7
Gift Guru

AsH xO is a WI addict!
AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!

That's a great idea! It would be extremely helpful because I'm thinking of making two clubs, and I would like to know if they already have been made.
AsH xO is offline Female
Old 08-15-2009, 04:01 PM   #8
Banned
FireFlyz is a name known to allFireFlyz is a name known to allFireFlyz is a name known to all

This is an awesome idea Janna! Especially for members who are creating a club (Like you said)
and WI suggestions!
I know many members would find this way useful instead of searching through the forums to find a thread! I know I would definatly use it and see no problems with it as long as V-bulletin allows it.
Also, if this is possible, I think it would be great if it wasn't as sensetive as the regular forum searcher. If you miss-spell a word, then it won't find any threads.. I usually have problems with it so I don't really even bother with it..
Thanks for suggesting!
FireFlyz is offline Female
Old 08-15-2009, 05:24 PM   #9
You gotta luv horses
Gifted

Koda4me is just really niceKoda4me is just really nice

Yeah I once posted this idea but a mod deleted it as they can't do it due to techical things I believe
Koda4me is offline Female
Old 08-15-2009, 05:46 PM   #10
My Mommy Says I'm
Gifted

Amymt is a name known to allAmymt is a name known to allAmymt is a name known to all

They used to have this I think. It was around when I joined that they got rid of it.
Amymt is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ash xo was heree =)