Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2009, 06:38 PM   #11
Gift Guru

[xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting!

Default Re: ~~~~~Please Don't~~~~~

While this is a good point, I honestly never see this happening..
[xo] Pop-Tart is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-19-2009, 06:43 PM   #12
me is bored xD
Gifted

januarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonder

Thats very true, but I have to say. I like your avvie
januarywebkinz is offline Male
Old 03-19-2009, 06:49 PM   #13
Webkinz :)

cynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clown

You are right nemo.
Most of the flashiest people DO use short terms, or just not so...informative??
not all, just most.
although, i do like some pretty animated ones, kinda like mine.
Not too much, tohugh.

View Post Originally Posted by januarywebkinz
Thats very true, but I have to say. I like your avvie
thanks.....lol

View Post Originally Posted by [xo] Pop-Tart
While this is a good point, I honestly never see this happening..
i have seen many people ignoring other WI members who do not have an avvie.
cynthi1234 is offline Female
Old 03-19-2009, 07:18 PM   #14
Just.Live.Life(as a)
Banned
puppiesrock465 is a glorious beacon of lightpuppiesrock465 is a glorious beacon of lightpuppiesrock465 is a glorious beacon of light

I haven't ever seen this herre on WI, but it's certainly not a good thin to do. Compliments and (some) suggestions for avatars are ok, but ignoring is not the right way to go at all. Thanks for the great thread!

~puppies
puppiesrock465 is offline Female
Old 03-19-2009, 08:10 PM   #15
I'M BLUE! [DamDaDo]
Gifted

webkinz_lover_ is a name known to allwebkinz_lover_ is a name known to allwebkinz_lover_ is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by cynthi1234
You are right nemo.

i have seen many people ignoring other WI members who do not have an avvie.

Sorry I'm just sort of popping in, but are you sure they were ignoring them? I mean, what if they just had nothing to say? Just a thought.

While I agree with your point that avatar's and appearance certainly are not everything, I've never seen this happen on WI. Maybe I just wasn't at the right place at the right time, but I've just never seen it.
webkinz_lover_ is offline Female
Old 03-19-2009, 08:11 PM   #16
mommysaysim
Gifted

BackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Like FunnyHoney said, compliments are always nice.

I haven't seen this as a problem, but maybe some have.
Avvies and Siggies are nice. They add pizzaz to your post,
and on top of that, they tell us a little bit about you. From
yours, I can tell you're very kind-hearted. On the count of
the vibrant colors and nice quote. Also the ballooons..
If you don't have one, people don't judge you! It's
what YOU are like and what your post contains.

--Flipilicious
BackFlip15 is offline Female
Old 03-19-2009, 08:15 PM   #17
Just another

dandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to behold

Right now I don't have one because I am in the process of finding one but I don't feel that ignored.

I feel anything but ignored but you're right.

And I am like the only one I know without an avatar too. LOL, I'm a loner I guess. XD
dandogkinie is offline Male
Old 03-19-2009, 09:10 PM   #18
not telling

:)Anna(: has a reputation beyond repute:)Anna(: has a reputation beyond repute:)Anna(: has a reputation beyond repute:)Anna(: has a reputation beyond repute:)Anna(: has a reputation beyond repute:)Anna(: has a reputation beyond repute

I agree! I have seen many members who have no Avatar what so ever, and they are great people!
Some people may have seizures that are triggered by bright flashy things, and can't have a bright avatar or signature. I try to keep my flahy-ness to a minimum because of this!

Thanks for point this out!
:)Anna(: is offline Female
Old 03-19-2009, 09:35 PM   #19

cynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clown

WoW....A LOT OF REPLIES!!
thanks everyone.

And yes, pizzaz is good, just not a truckload of it. =)
cynthi1234 is offline Female
Old 03-20-2009, 12:08 AM   #20
Nick loves me AND my
nick*is*so*cute is a glorious beacon of lightnick*is*so*cute is a glorious beacon of lightnick*is*so*cute is a glorious beacon of light

Good reminder
nick*is*so*cute is offline Female
Closed