Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-23-2009, 05:56 PM   #1
Luv u always
Gift Trainee

smskkc is the cats pajamas!smskkc is the cats pajamas!smskkc is the cats pajamas!smskkc is the cats pajamas!smskkc is the cats pajamas!smskkc is the cats pajamas!

Smile ~*~..::Expressing your Feelings::..~*~

Hi I made this thread because I have been noticing alot of...... well rude comments. Such as: I dont like that It's Dumb! If you don't like something then you could atleast say it nicely so you dont hurt peoples feelings because some people probably don't like everything you like but they contain their rude thoughts and say something nicer instead such as: Sorry but I don't really like that. You have to think about how you would feel if someone said something bad about something you liked to you. And you also have to consider that some people have a differant personality then you so if someone says something rude to you then you might not care and just blow it off but some people are fragile and their feelings can get hurt easily. I know how it feels to have rude comments about the things you like said to you because I love Twilight and there are some people who have absolutley nothing nice to say about it. Well if you don't like it then either say sorry but I don't like it or just dont leave a comment! If you don't have anything nice to say then don't say it at all. So the point is think of others feelings before you express your feelings. Here are a few things that you cold say if you don't like something. They are all polite so you won't hurt any feelings. : )
Sorry I Don't Like that
I'm not really fond of that.
I'm not a big fan of that sorry.
No, I dont like that but if you do thats great!

See if you say things like that then no ones feelings will get hurt.
Just wanted to remind all of you : )
smskkc is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-23-2009, 06:17 PM   #2
Gift Guru

LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!

Default Re: ~*~..::Expressing your Feelings::..~*~

While you have valid points, this is not something that really seems to be too much of a problem here on WI. I really don't see it, smskkc. But, if you do see it, all you have to do is flag the post and move on. A mod/admin will come to it as soon as possible and they will take care of the situation. A reminder to be nice really shouldn't be neccesary. It's kind of more just a rule for life, wouldn't you say? I think this is something most members are fully aware of and multiple threads telling people to be nice just are not really neccesary.

Again, you do have valid points and I am sure you posted this with nothing but the best intentions.
LilyRose is offline Female
Closed

Tags
be nice, kind, no rudeness!, polite, sweet & helpful!!!