Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-16-2009, 10:57 AM   #11
Webkinz :)
IttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roost

Default Re: Blinking for VM's and FR's ?

Great idea! We don't have gobs and gobs of messages coming in, but it is nice to see that little blue phrase up there. I wouldn't mind all updates like that being blue.

Mom of IttyGirl2
Sponsored Links
Old 07-16-2009, 11:19 AM   #12
pup5115
Gift Guru

pup5115 is a WI addict!
pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

good idea! maybe another noticeable color for vm's and friend messages like beetlike said.

vm's could be blinking florescent green
fr's could be blinking orange
and picture comments could be blinking dark red

great idea

-pup5115
pup5115 is offline Male
Old 07-16-2009, 12:36 PM   #13
Gifted

Webkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by FireFlyz
Great idea! I really do hate it when ever I miss a VM. I'm sure that happens to alot of people. Because everyone is always saying to me, "Oh, sorry! I didn't notice your VM" so, I think that it could really help people out alot!

I honestly wouldn't care if it was the same color as the PM one.. as long as I knew I got something, that would satisfy me! xD.

I pretty much agree with everything above. But, once again, I really think that any color would be great as long as it's noticable. I was thinking the VMs could be red and the PMs could be blue and friend requests could be yellow or something! Just a thought!

Thanks for the great suggestion, too! You deserve some rep!
Thank you! (:

View Post Originally Posted by IttyGirl2
Great idea! We don't have gobs and gobs of messages coming in, but it is nice to see that little blue phrase up there. I wouldn't mind all updates like that being blue.

Mom of IttyGirl2
Okay, thanks (:

View Post Originally Posted by pup5115
good idea! maybe another noticeable color for vm's and friend messages like beetlike said.

vm's could be blinking florescent green
fr's could be blinking orange
and picture comments could be blinking dark red

great idea

-pup5115
Thank you! And those are good color choices.
Webkinz5929 is offline Female
Old 07-16-2009, 12:37 PM   #14
inter Puppies Are
Gifted

HawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talent

That's a good idea!! That would help me out!!! Keep making more great ideas!! Rep for you!!
HawaiianBreeze is offline Female
Old 07-16-2009, 12:40 PM   #15
Gifted

Webkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by HawaiianBreeze
That's a good idea!! That would help me out!!! Keep making more great ideas!! Rep for you!!
Thank you! (:
Old 07-16-2009, 02:13 PM   #16

17Starlite is just really nice17Starlite is just really nice

Default Re: Blinking for Visitor Messages, Friend Requests, and Picture Comments ?

Good idea! It happens to me a lot too. I think with the diffrent colors it would work.
17Starlite is offline Female
Old 07-16-2009, 02:16 PM   #17
U can call me Lexi

turtles is just really niceturtles is just really nice

Default Re: Blinking for Visitor Messages, Friend Requests, and Picture Comments ?

Good idea! I wouldn't mind having all of them be blinking blue, because if you just click the down button, then you can see what you got. Good idea!
turtles is offline Female
Old 07-16-2009, 02:29 PM   #18
KellanluvsmecuzI'm
Gifted

twilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guide

I'm sorry, but I kinda have to disagree with this to a point. The blue or another color wouldn't bug me too much, but if it was blinking it would get super annoying after awhile. I don't always open my PMs right away, if they are short and simple, and don't need a response, because you see it all right there. Then the blinking starts, and you can't concentrate on anything else.
twilightcrz is offline Female
Old 07-16-2009, 03:16 PM   #19
IttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by twilightcrz
I'm sorry, but I kinda have to disagree with this to a point. The blue or another color wouldn't bug me too much, but if it was blinking it would get super annoying after awhile. I don't always open my PMs right away, if they are short and simple, and don't need a response, because you see it all right there. Then the blinking starts, and you can't concentrate on anything else.
I know what you mean, and if you don't open that short, one-line message, the blue words keep blinking and blinking and blinking......

Mom of IttyGirl2
Old 07-16-2009, 04:23 PM   #20
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by 17Starlite
Good idea! It happens to me a lot too. I think with the diffrent colors it would work.
Thanks (:

View Post Originally Posted by turtles
Good idea! I wouldn't mind having all of them be blinking blue, because if you just click the down button, then you can see what you got. Good idea!
Thank you!

View Post Originally Posted by twilightcrz
It's okay to have a different opinion
I think that this would help people more than it would hurt them though.
I'd rather open something and notice it on time rather that be annoyed sometimes but miss something important.
But I see what you're saying.
Closed