Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-08-2008, 06:33 AM   #1
AutismAwareness<3
Gift Guru

ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!

Red face [SOLVED] YAY! But HELP!

YAY! Today is my 14th day on webkinz insider! I know i have more than 50 non fluff posts! But when it says i have to be a member for 14 days, did i have to go ON for 14 days? I've probably gone on 12 of the 14 days of my membership! Can I still become gifted? Please Help me!!
ManateeWebkinz1 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-08-2008, 06:41 AM   #2
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 
Default Re: YAY! But HELP!

i think in order to apply for gifted status, it has to be a full two weeks. i would, just for safety, wait an extra day..... then you will know that you fully covered the 2 week regulation.

good luck!!!!!!
miss spots is offline Female
Old 04-08-2008, 06:42 AM   #3
AutismAwareness<3
Gift Guru

ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!

Thanks! I have one more question. What's a gift guru? Thanks!
ManateeWebkinz1 is offline Female
Old 04-08-2008, 07:55 AM   #4
LovePuppy101

I'll answer both questions for you, You don't actually have to be ON the whole time, you just have to be a memeber for at least 14 days. A gift guru is someone who has good posts, and has traded some many things with other people she gets a whole new status! To see more about Gift Guru's go to the Gift Exchange thread!
Old 04-08-2008, 09:22 AM   #5
FairlyWackyMom

fairlyoddmom has disabled reputation

And actually LovePuppy...a member actually has to be active for 14 days. Meaning..lets say Manatee registered but then didn't post for two days. They would need to wait.

I would lean to what miss spots said and wait a few days just to make sure.
fairlyoddmom is offline Female
Old 04-08-2008, 09:51 AM   #6
LovePuppy101

Oh, so you have to be active for a total of 14 days?
Old 04-08-2008, 10:32 AM   #7
FairlyWackyMom

fairlyoddmom has disabled reputation

Well...if someone didnt start posting for a few days...their first post isn't going to show until two days into their membership. But once you start posting...you should be fine. Its really to keep people from posting all around the board in one day then applying to be gifted. We'd like people to join...look around...get to know folks...then apply.

But to be safe...its just good to wait a few weeks before applying.
fairlyoddmom is offline Female
Old 04-08-2008, 10:41 AM   #8
LovePuppy101

Okay, thanx for clearing that up for us FairlyOddmom! Now I understand!
Old 04-08-2008, 10:43 AM   #9
same+ilovesoccer642
Gift Guru

mistyheart101 has a spectacular aura about

A Gift Guru is a person who has done 'Gifted' and possibly 'Gift Tanee' and they have over 50 trades... they aply and then if they are accepted then their name turns green......
i think tht is houw 2 descirbe it i kno what it is but it is hard to type it out
mistyheart101 is offline Female
Old 04-08-2008, 10:44 AM   #10
princessinny

Dont rush...Its well worth the wait. Make sure you dont have alot of "fluff" They may even count fluff as ...congrats on your new animal. Only because you are really not making a good point..even if you saying something nice. I would join in on some good threads...Let us know you point and or feelings....or if you have a good idea about something...Make a post yourself about something that is interesting or that may help the WI members.

Just remember...jsut dont rush. Your still going to have to wait a bit once your on the "line" to become a gift trainee....Good luck in your new adventure! And once you are a GT Ill take a peek at what ya have to offer!!!!!!
Ohh one more thing.....make sure you HAVE FUN!

Ps a gift guru is someone who has gone thru the training and has made it to Gifted. once there you must have traded 50 good trades and have been gifted for over a month. You cannot have any negative feedback.......
Closed