Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-28-2007, 09:03 PM   #1
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

Default [SOLVED] Why are things different when a member gets banned?

I am really sorry if starting this thread breaks any rules, but I just have been wondering this for a while now. Why is it that when some people get banned, you can see their posts and gifts, but others you can not? Just wondering. I am posting a pic so you can see what I mean.

Click the image to open in full size.
-Lilypad is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2007, 09:05 PM   #2
Annabelle027
Gift Guru
Annabelle027 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Why are things different when a member gets banned?

I think some people ask to have their account deleted so they have nothing that shows up.
Old 10-28-2007, 09:05 PM   #3
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by Annabelle027
I think some people ask to have their account deleted so they have nothing that shows up.
Okay, thank you!
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 10-28-2007, 10:18 PM   #4
Sunnykinz

Hmm.. good topic to bring up!I think it's because they specifically asked to have their account deleted. It's so sad to see members go.. it makes me upset. =(By the way, what happened to Mikki? I can remember talking with her over the summer yet she seems to have been banned, sadly. Hopefully it was of her own free will... she was an awesome individual!Thanks,Sarah
Old 10-28-2007, 10:35 PM   #5
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

I assure you, if someone's name says "banned" it was not of their free will, it was a conscious choice by the staff to "lock them out".

When it says "posts: n/a", they have asked for their account to be deleted.
Justin is offline Male
Old 10-28-2007, 10:39 PM   #6
No day but today
Gift Guru

Alcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guide

indeed. some people run out of time, lose grades, etc., and quit due to this. others.... well, let us just say mikki and runxawaysmile being banned was not due to them accidentally stepping on someone's toe...
Alcnor is offline Female
Old 10-28-2007, 10:46 PM   #7
edward is
Gifted

cheerchick15xo will become famous soon enough

why were they banned
Old 10-28-2007, 11:05 PM   #8
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by cheerchick15xo
why were they banned
Users are banned for various reasons, and it's really between the staff and the user as to why. Believe me, in all cases, it is warranted, and not something we take lightly.
Justin is offline Male
Old 10-28-2007, 11:21 PM   #9
Gift Guru

larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!

Donation Award 

If Justin will forgive me for chiming in I'd like to add that no one gets banned without knowing why, and without a pretty good idea that it's coming. People sometimes think that if they make the smallest mistake, we ban them, and that's just not true.
Old 10-29-2007, 10:22 AM   #10
baikey
Gift Guru

ebenz315 is just really niceebenz315 is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by larkrose
If Justin will forgive me for chiming in I'd like to add that no one gets banned without knowing why, and without a pretty good idea that it's coming. People sometimes think that if they make the smallest mistake, we ban them, and that's just not true.
I can attest to this. I have been a member for a while, and have seen members get banned. It is never out of the blue. The WI staff, from what I can see, tries to be extremely forgiving and I have seen for myself that some members that end up getting banned have been given multiple warnings. is full of wonderfully kind, helpful people, and the staff does a great job of keeping it that way! Thanks guys!
Closed