Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2008, 02:48 PM   #1
hayes00

Default [SOLVED] What does this mean?

ok i was on the gift exgange polices and my post was gone so i looked on my CP and it said this Reason: your posts lack relevancy/content please add to the discussions on the board and repost your agreement .What does this mean?
Sponsored Links
Old 02-24-2008, 02:52 PM   #2
Lovin being a
Gift Guru

sapphire556 is just really nicesapphire556 is just really nice

Default Re: What does this mean?

it means that ur posts need to be longer, and more helpful. i have gotten that a lot. it means u dotn have 50 GOOD posts, that have meaning. some might be things like "yeah.." or stuff like that. i forget wat tehy are called, but all u have to do is keep posting good, detailed posts, and u should become gift trainee eventually.... : )
Old 02-24-2008, 03:00 PM   #3
2222r
Gifted

2222r is the cats pajamas!2222r is the cats pajamas!2222r is the cats pajamas!2222r is the cats pajamas!2222r is the cats pajamas!2222r is the cats pajamas!

You just had too many fluff posts. They do not count as good posts. You need 50 good posts.
2222r is offline Female
Old 02-24-2008, 03:03 PM   #4
Gift Guru
tee1000 is a name known to alltee1000 is a name known to alltee1000 is a name known to all

yes probably what everyone else said. good luck getting in!

off topic, but it says i cant pm you, but where did you get that wacky zingoz pic from where he says weee! after spinning around? i made that a while back, but only shared with 1 person i think. just wondering, im not mad or anything.
tee1000 is offline Female
Old 02-24-2008, 03:09 PM   #5
Figisigi18
Gifted

Figisigi18 is on a distinguished road

Yes, sapphire, that is basicaly what it is. Since your question has been answered, please close your thread by clicking "Thread tools" and then "Mark this thread as solved." That way, it is easier for mods and admins to know which threads to go to, and which ones not to. Thank you!

~Figisigi18
Old 02-24-2008, 03:13 PM   #6
Gift Guru

lins9 is a glorious beacon of lightlins9 is a glorious beacon of lightlins9 is a glorious beacon of light

yep... what everyone else said!
Old 02-24-2008, 03:13 PM   #7
Gifted

ksigler is on a distinguished road

where is the place where it tells u the reason?
ksigler is offline Female
Old 02-24-2008, 04:43 PM   #8
xxemilyannexx
Webkinz :)

webkinzz x3 <<<loveee. is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by ksigler
where is the place where it tells u the reason?
user cp
user cp home
then at the bottom
hope this helps
Old 02-24-2008, 04:50 PM   #9
Webkinz :)

Strawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledge

That Means that you do not have 50 HELPFUL Posts.. Post more in the Help/Suggestions Forum and Tell people what you Think about Things! After you think you've Made 50 HELPFUL Posts.. go and Post Again saying you agree and have Made 50 Helpful Posts! I Hope I have Informed you and Helped you, Good Luck! If you Ever have another Question.. Feel Free to go to my Help Thread, where you will get the Right, and Honest Answer!

-Strawberry Jam
Old 02-24-2008, 05:01 PM   #10
LovePuppy101

It means you need to post some more helpful posts, like start a help thread. That has Happened to me before, but I only had 300 posts. So when I have 400 posts I am going to repost my agreement and hope I helped people enough. Well I hope I helped you!
Closed