Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-08-2008, 08:34 PM   #11
Shine

Default Re: Webkinz Insider's Webkinz Smiles

Thank You for telling us! [I would never do that...Lol!] Thanks again!!
Sponsored Links
Old 04-08-2008, 08:59 PM   #12
goldfish191
Gifted

kittygrl1010 is a splendid one to beholdkittygrl1010 is a splendid one to beholdkittygrl1010 is a splendid one to beholdkittygrl1010 is a splendid one to behold

But if the people buy the same smilies as WI, that wouldn't be "Ripping them off" even though I am not to sure that term applies here.
Now if they take them from us free, then we have a problem.
But i think Kittylover is talking about those who actually buy them
Old 04-08-2008, 09:02 PM   #13
hy lookey there! A
Gift Guru

#1webkinzluver has a spectacular aura about#1webkinzluver has a spectacular aura about

i saw wi smileys on **********.com
#1webkinzluver is offline Female
Old 04-08-2008, 09:41 PM   #14
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by KITYLOVER2003
I've seen these smilies in loads of websites. They aren't "specially" made for WI, they are made on a website I believe where you can buy them for your forum. They aren't stealing them, they are buying them
Those were made especially for WI. On the prettysiggy website (www.prettysiggy.com) you can see that they were made for WI, and that they are not available for purchase.
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 04-08-2008, 10:05 PM   #15

Macawmama is on a distinguished road

Well, I personally don't think I would ever call a person who used someone else's emoticon bad. No one is bad if they use someone's icons, and I would be extremely happy if I caught a site using my icons. That would mean that they were enjoyed and that people liked them enough to use them on their site. The farthest I think you guys should go is telling a mod about it and then asking what they think you should do. If they seem to be upset, or ask you to alert them, then you should. But I don't know how much a moderator or admin. cares about someone using their icons. They certainly wouldn't want anyone name-called over it; keep in mind that I am not saying you did name call anyone, except for one person saying that they are bad.
The world can't be perfect, but the little things will help it get better.
Old 04-09-2008, 06:47 AM   #16
Go Phillies
Webkinz :)

61pets is on a distinguished road

reps and i want to join the smiely patroll to
Old 04-09-2008, 06:53 PM   #17
webkinzking56

Brandon56 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Luckyquiggle1234
Thanks for the info! That person is very bad... did you sent a PM to Justin alerting him?
No. Justin currently has the PM system turned off. Meaning that members cannot send him PM's Anymore.

And to everyone else---Your welcome! And if you see a website that stole WI's smilies, please inform me.

I will start a new club called the Smiley Patrol. If anyone else is intrested...
Old 04-09-2008, 07:02 PM   #18
It Expired! No more

lilarini is a jewel in the roughlilarini is a jewel in the rough

Well, on one hand copying is the finest form of flattery.

On the other hand, stealing is morally wrong.

If you think about it, it's like Robin Hood, he steals from the rich and gives to the poor.

~Lilarini
lilarini is offline Female
Closed