Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-28-2007, 02:45 PM   #1
Ferret

Question [SOLVED] Webkinz Conditions

This happened a couple of weeks ago, but...

My dog got a hold of my Clydesdale Horse, and slobbered all over it. I put it in the wash and dryer, and it can out good as new. Yet, my mom accidentally washed it again, and now the mane is in like...a blob, and so are the tail and the hair around her feet. Is there any way to fix this, or will I never cuddle with my Clydesdale again? (She isn't very...squishy and what not, any more.)
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2007, 02:49 PM   #2
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

Default Re: Webkinz Conditions

sounds like there was heat in the dry vs air fluffing it. no way to fix that hair, sorry
Old 10-28-2007, 02:53 PM   #3
Ferret

Default Re: Webkinz Conditions

Oh, alright. Thanks anyway. :[
Old 10-28-2007, 02:53 PM   #4
Boudica

Post Re: Webkinz Conditions

I think that hair is made out of some kind of polyester material and polyester melts with heat. I think mine looks snarled enough and it's never been washed or dried. This is why I don't really like the Clydesdale or the Black Freisan or any of the new horses.

The Unicorn and Pegasus have nice manes and tales that don't snarl and tangle up. I'm sorry but I just don't think you can make it look right again.
Closed