Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2008, 07:39 PM   #11
LovePuppy101

Default Re: Umm...... I really need help.... This has never happend to me before....

What I would do is e-mail ganz and see what they say! I hope I helped!
Sponsored Links
Old 02-25-2008, 08:18 PM   #12
Webkinz :)

Tyro244 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Umm...... I really need help.... This has never happend to me before....

View Post Originally Posted by Jumper2295
Um..... I was in the W-shop and I got a pond and right when I clicked Buy I got logged out..... I logged back in and I only had i out of 2 items that I got..... what do I do now? Do I email Ganz? Please help!
Sorry the dreaded logoff glitch ate you 700 KC. Here are several number and an e-mail addie.

1-866-932-5469 (That is 1-866-Webkinz) or you may write to them directly at Support@Webkinz.com

or you can call Ganz Directly

In the US Call:

1-800-724-5902

In Canada please call:

1-800-263-2311

Just an FYI - The support crew often send remarks via e-mail that sound very much like lawyer-speak. What all of the lawyer speak amounts to is anyone who uses their sites or products does so"at his or her own risk."

I am not saying that the support crews do not fix things, like stuck furniture and such, but when it comes to "disappearing" KinzCash the standard reply is basically "Umm... ...sorry we cannot help you with that."

Back during a post Christmas debacle seemed to be the only time they offer any REAL compensation for the problems that new account holders had with these new accounts. I was one of the lucky ones from that group. I received a call from GANZ and a very nice sounding young lady gave me a code for a new webkinz. I remember asking her if she could help me with the problems I had with my account, like the two yards I had tried to buy, but like you, I had been booted off and when I had logged back on the yards were not added yet he 2000 KC had been removed from my account.

She apologized but explained she work at Ganz corporate, not support.

Perhaps like me you will be lucky and compansated in another way, but for 700 KC...

Again, sorry you lost 700 KC. But consider Strawberry farming to boost you KC income. It is becoming very popular. Here is one current thread on the topic. Good luck.

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...g-t225847.html
Old 02-27-2008, 01:36 PM   #13
Iveyandangie
Gift Guru

Jumper2295 will become famous soon enough

I emailed them. I logged back on and I had my coupon back and the kinzcash back so I just got another pond.
Jumper2295 is offline Female
Closed