Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-07-2007, 11:56 AM   #1
PM me if you want to
Webkinz :)

Sockymonkey is on a distinguished road

Default [SOLVED] Uh...Screen Shots?! *please click!*

I am very un-technical. Once I didn't know how to...never mind. Okay, I want to have a little topic thing where I can show off my many rooms. And my 1 Webkinz... But anyway-- some of you miht think I am crazy--how d you take screen shots? Please help someone!!

Thanks to any who try to help me!!

Ooops sorry I am on a laptop and sometimes it doesn't type stinking letters I type!! So I apologize for the mispellings!

Last edited by Sockymonkey; 10-07-2007 at 11:56 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 10-07-2007, 11:59 AM   #2
Gift Guru

katiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellence
katiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Uh...Screen Shots?! *please click!*

There is an article that I will get that explains how to do it all!
katiepup is offline Female
Old 10-07-2007, 11:59 AM   #3
edward is
Gifted

cheerchick15xo will become famous soon enough

ya i need to kno how to take screen shots for macs
Old 10-07-2007, 12:00 PM   #4
Webkinz :)
luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by Sockymonkey
I am very un-technical. Once I didn't know how to...never mind. Okay, I want to have a little topic thing where I can show off my many rooms. And my 1 Webkinz... But anyway-- some of you miht think I am crazy--how d you take screen shots? Please help someone!!

Thanks to any who try to help me!!

Ooops sorry I am on a laptop and sometimes it doesn't type stinking letters I type!! So I apologize for the mispellings!
Hi Sockeymonkey---I just wanted to say that although I can't help you do any of things you asked about, you are not alone in being 'untechnical'.....I am the same way---I still can't figure out how to start a trhead despite the fact I've read the FAQ page about three times! LOL. And one day, I really messed up, by posting on an off-topic thread, and I assume it caused some problems for the mods, which I still feel badly about--so, sorry again to all of them!
Anyway--most of the people here on WI are fabulous with tech questions; they know how to do just about everything, so hang in there, and I"m sure someone will offer you lots of help!
BTW--I noticed you're new here: WELCOME!!!
luvwebbies is offline Female
Old 10-07-2007, 12:07 PM   #5
Gift Guru

katiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellence

This is for PC's. I will get Macintosh's in a min. This is by Webkinzlover525!

Now I am not trying to copy off anyone! So just enjoy the thread. This thread will (try to) explain everything.

This is a E-Z to follow, step by step guide on how to take PICTURES and how to UPLOAD PICS, just to help you. Every step includes a picture! (WOW HOW CONVENIENT)

~*HOW TO TAKE A PICTURE AND SAVE IT!*~

1.) Get the picture you want on Webkinz up. (like your kitchen):
-Example (Lets say I wanted the homepage for my signature)
Click the image to open in full size.Click this bar to view the full image.Click the image to open in full size.

2.) Look for the Prt Sc or/and Sys Rq button on your keyboard. (Usually on the top right of your keyboard.)
--[If you can't find it look for the button Print Screen]
-Example
Click the image to open in full size.Click this bar to view the full image.Click the image to open in full size.

3.) Now open up paint on your computer.
--Follow the Pink Circles with the Step #'s
-Example

4.) Now, in paint, click edit then paste.
-Example
Click the image to open in full size.

5.) Now it should look like the example pic 1. Click the select button (example pic 2) and drag it around the wanted pic (Example 3)
-Example pic 1 (It should look like this but with more surroundings)
-Example 2 (Click this button)
-Example 3 (Drag like this)

6.) After you Dragged the box around the wanted objects then right click inside the picture and click cut.
-Example

7.) Then click in a blank spot and click image then clear image.
-Example

8.) Then click edit then paste.
-Example

9.) Now drag the corners to fit the image.
-Example

Click File, Save As, Choose a Title, and save. To upload, go to reply, then click on the paperclip. After that, click browse, and look for the saved file. Then click upload and tadah!

Don't know how to give THANKZ POINTS but want to?:
Check this site out!:
How To Give Thankz Points Guide!
Enjoy Posting!
*Your aloud to try it out! Like try posting the image on the site! Don't forget to do Step #9! I have seen some people have not been doing this!*
- ♥ ebkinzLover525 ♥

For urgent questions, concerns, complaints, etc. Please pm me. So I can get to you a.s.a.p.! Thank you!

Here is for the Macintosh.

If you are on a Mac, find something you want to take a picture of, then press "Shift+Apple+4" You will see your mouse pointer turn into crosshairs. Click on the upper-left corner of what you want to take a picture of, and drag a box around it. You will hear a camera sound and the screenshot will appear on your desktop as "Picture 1" . Then, just upload it to WI, with the instructions below, as it is already in .PNG format!

If you have images that are already in .GIF, .JPG or .PNG format, you can upload them directly to WI so that they will appear at the bottom of your message with the "zoom" function. In order to do this, just make your reply or new topic, and below the typing window, click "manage attachments" and upload your images!

Last edited by katiepup; 10-07-2007 at 12:07 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-07-2007, 12:10 PM   #6
edward is
Gifted

so are you posting for macs to?
Old 10-07-2007, 12:14 PM   #7
edward is
Gifted

like this???
Attached Images
File Type: pngPicture 1.png (89.6 KB, 64 views)
Old 10-11-2007, 06:27 AM   #8
Pom
Gift Guru

Pom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socks

Yeah and thanks points to Katiepup. I've read other screenshot guides but never seen the tip about dragging the corners to fit the image. That helped me so much. Now let's see if I can post my new siggy...
Old 10-11-2007, 04:32 PM   #9
Gift Guru

Wow! I didn't know I helped! All the credit though should go to Webkinzlover525 for the wonderful guide!
Old 10-12-2007, 09:49 AM   #10
Meekalol
Gifted

*Meekalol* is on a distinguished road

press print screen and paste it 2 paint
*Meekalol* is offline Female
Closed